BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #3 in Skincare Sets

Feel Good.&Nbsp; Do Good. Eos 2014 Breast Cancer Awareness Assorted Set Includes: Berry Blossom Hand Lotion (1.5 Fl Oz/44 Ml) Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere (0.25 Oz/7 G) Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick (0.14 Oz/4 G) Eos Hand Lotion And Lip Balms Are Packed With Shea Butter Antioxidants And Natural Conditioning Oils, So Hands And Lips Stay Super-Soft And Delightfully Smooth. A Portion Of The Proceeds Will Benefit Breast Cancer Research. Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Berry Blossom Hand Lotion: &Nbsp; Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bht, Phenoxyethanol. Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere: &Nbsp; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Organic), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Organic), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Organic), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Organic), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract (Organic), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil (Organic), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract (Organic), Linalool (Component Of Natural Flavor). Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick: &Nbsp; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Organic), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Organic), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Organic), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Organic), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract (Organic), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract (Organic).

Ashley H.
Houston
I love this product. I've been using eos for 4years now and I would recommend this product to everyone. And I like how eos has different selections on what sent and what shape you want it. Love this product.
Ashley C.
Love the smell. Vibrant color . Great packaging ! Goes on smooth. No wax residue . Wonderful smell of pomegranate and raspberry ! Purchased at Kohl’s ! I would purchase again for myself or for friends . EOS is revolutionary . Decently priced !
Kenia R.
Yes I love this product I always use it. Yes this product make my lips soft I never the other thing they have like there hand lotion shaving cream I buy at ulta beauty yes I will recommend to other people
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I really love this chapstick. I have multiple of them all over my house car and purse. This chapstick doesnt feel waxing and heavy. It smells great and keeps my lips soft.
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
I love this lip balm. It’s very moisturizing & smells wonderful. I like the nice colorful sleek packaging. I’m a regular & repeat buyer/ user of this lip balm. I usually buy eos fro ultra or any drugstore. I would definitely buy this product over & over again!!!
Karin W.
CA
I loooooove eos' chapsticks! They're high quality, inexpensive, long lasting. They moisturize without leaving a residue, and are great to put on before any lipstick or gloss. I prefer the ball shaped ones to the sticks, but both are great!
rocio g.
Miami
I hAve used this product before it's a really get product I love the way my lips were sooo soft it was long lasting product I didn't expect it to be really good I would recommend it to other people like my family and friends
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
I love these products! Out of the three my favorite is the chapstick. However the lotion is good, but not my favorite. Eos, so love your lip products and use them everyday.
Nicole S.
dania
By far one of favorite lip balms. I found it in a Five and Below store. But long before then I wanted to check it out. It smells yummy and it is soft and silky in my lips. And it lasts for a long time.
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
Love the hand lotion and lip balm. They are the perfect size and get the job done. The packaging however attracts dirt very easily especially when you leave it in your bag for a while.
Jamie L.
Carrollton, GA
What stores carry this bundle?
My question is do all those products contain all the same ingredients
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Where can I get this?
Sarah H.
Davenport, Fl
So I love EOS products, but I haven't had a chance to try their lotion that is packaged like their lip balms. Does the container stay closed in your purse? I have had good luck with the lip balm, but those have a screw cap I believe, and I don't know if the lotions do as well...
Ahy de otro colores