eos Dry Skin Shave Cream

Our richly replenishing, skin-protecting extra dry shave cream contains instantly moisturizing shea oil + lasting protection shea butter for incredible 24-hr hydration and lasting skin comfort, even for your bikini line. Coconut oil moisturizes and protects for the intensely hydrating shave your skin deserves. Say hello to: smooth, soft, wet + dry, relief. Say goodbye to: nicks, cuts, redness, razor burn. Directions: apply a thin layer to skin, distribute evenly. Shave, touch, smile.

I’ve been wanting to use this! Does this really work for dry skin?
Does this product help decrease razor burn underarms?
Does this product leave razor bumps?
Start your review of eos Dry Skin Shave Cream!
Sonia B.
180 MADIO DR HOUMA LA
eos Dry Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Sonia B.
I'm currently using this eos shaving cream,it is super amazing,I just love how is not drying out my Legs,eos Dry Skin Shave Cream
Anne W.
Leonardtown, MD
eos Dry Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Anne W.
I chose this on a whim while shopping at Ulta. Not a bad product. Reasonable price. Makes my legs feel very soft and smooth.
Anca P.
Ontario
eos Dry Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Anca P.
I usually buy razors with soap around them because my skin is very sensitive to the typical ones but when I started using the EOS Dry Skin Shave Cream I was able to use a regular razor. It smells sooo good too! After using it your skin also feels so soft and smooth! eos Dry Skin Shave Cream
Catalina R.
eos Dry Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Catalina R.
So nice to have a dry shave cream for those last minute shaved when I’m running late! This product doesn’t smell like anything which is nice so it doesn’t clash with perfumes or lotions!
Incentivized Review
Allison P.
This stuff is pure MAGIC! Not only does it prevent razor burn when shaving but it leaves your legs smooth as butter. It’s truly worth purchasing and since receiving in my box, I’m already on my 3rd bottle because I keep buying more!!!!!
Kandi N.
Sweet Home, OR
I shaved my legs with this product in the shower this morning and it was nice. My legs felt smooth and moisturizer after using it. However, I really couldn’t see much difference between using this and using conditioner, like I do in a pinch. But perhaps that’s the point. They listened to people who love to shave with conditioner and make a product that would have the same results.
Chelsea R.
Hugo
eos Dry Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Target
This eos Dry Skin Shave Cream is my new favorite shaving cream!! It’s easy to use and put on in the shower as you would put regular lotion. It’s not super thick, and it stays on your light as you shave unlike other shaving creams that fell off or move as soon as water gets near. THIS SHAVI G CREAM WORKS!! #eos #cream #newproducts
Naisa W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hydrating and the perfect creamy lather to get a close shave without the nicks!! Amazing experience with this product. Will definitely be using regularly.
Vyvien D.
San Diego, CA
First off, I am so awkward when it comes to shaving cream. I’m the type of person that ends up washing off half the cream before I can use the razor!! So, after finding out the EOS shaving cream is like a balm, I was incredibly thrilled! I can actually see which areas I’ve shaved and what’s remaining without any second thoughts! Plus, this smells amazing!! I also like that a little goes a long way, so I don’t feel like I’m wasting the product as well!
Toni U.
Plumas Lake, CA
Love the buttery smooth finish of this product. So easy to glide the razor over with no razor burn! The essential oils infused in the cream help keep my legs moisturized all day- LOVE this stuff!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dena P.
Higdon
il y a 4 ans
eos Dry Skin Shave Cream has anyone tried this product? I have exzema and very dry skin patches.
melissa C. il y a 3 ans
Leaves my skin very moisturized after I shave with it. I love it.