Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & Treatmentseos
Dream - Warm Vanilla Milk 2-pack Lip Balm

EOS Dream - Warm Vanilla Milk 2-pack Lip Balm

Feel-good flavor-therapy from #eosflavorlab. We?re creating feel-good, taste-good wellness-inspired flavors straight from the juice bar that will take you from mmm to ohm.Do you dream of sleep? Try to shhh your mind? Our Warm Vanilla Milk balm combines sweet horchata, rich, toasting vanilla bean and a sprinkle of cinnamon spice to live the dream. Swipe this lip balm with rice milk in stick or sphere for ahhhmazing zzz?s without the sheep!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EOS Dream - Warm Vanilla Milk 2-pack Lip Balm!
Julie B.
Cincinnati, OH
EOS Dream - Warm Vanilla Milk 2-pack Lip Balm uploaded by Julie B.
Purchased at: Target
I threw these in the cart on a whim because eos is usually a solid choice. I don't remember paying much attention to the scent when I picked up the package but it's actually a cinnamon vanilla instead of standard vanilla. It's a very homey scent, these would be perfect for winter. I usually swipe it on right before bed and it lasts all night.
Leora B.
Jersey City, NJ
I love the eos products but this was didn’t stay on my lips as long as the other flavors.

Looking for your answer?