EOS Delicate Petals

NULL

Does this leave you moisturized all day?
Is this also help for lighten skin?
[product:eostm-body-lotion-delicate-petals] ? This looks.amazimg;; would love to see and try this one in a #voxbox#Influemster. The EOS lip balms AMAZING so I can only imagine how great the lotion would be😍
Start your review of EOS Delicate Petals!
Product Highlights
EOS evolution of smooth is awesome this lotion is smooth has a light scent and leaves no greasy feel. I have dry skin this works great would love to try more of the same products. hope influenster has some products out soon to testin reviews
This lotion is great and I love the scent. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. I have used this so much that I've repurchased this multiple times and I will continue too. This is my favorite lotion I've used.in reviews
Jaessa B.
EOS Delicate Petals uploaded by Jaessa B.
I love EOS products and this one works really well. Does a great job moisturizing your skin. The scent is light and smells like flowers.
Samantha T.
Olivia, MN
EOS Delicate Petals uploaded by Samantha T.
So after being a die hard fan of the eos shaving lotion and hand lotion, I was excited to find this body version in a larger size. The smell is great, not over powering and subtle enough to wear with my usual fragrances. Delicate Petals is a fitting name for the smell. The feel of this lotion is also great, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. I love this as an after shower lotion. I wouldn't use it as a moisturizing lotion in the winter, but it's light enough for the warmer months.
Lilly W.
Town and Country
First off, I love the scent of this lotion because it's an aggressive but yet sill not overpowering floral scent. I use this in the winter and sometimes after showers. I like to use this lotion for my hands as well, which are quite dry. Luckily the fragrance does not bother me, but people with sensitive skin should be quite wary.
Ana M.
voorhees , NJ
This lotion it has really nice smell and it is good the only problem I have is that I thought it was going to be more better like more moisture in it like the lip balms
Yarira C.
EOS Delicate Petals uploaded by Yarira C.
Purchased at: Walmart
First and foremost I love this brand EOS. As soon as I laid 👀 on it I had to purchase it. For starter this enriched delicate petals body lotion smell's wonderful and it's not overpowering. It's soft enough to wear smell goods on top of it, remember a little bit goes a long way. It's non sticky and very easy to apply. I recommend checking out the different types of scent's they have to choose from. I always keep one in my bag.
Ashton U.
this is one of my favorite lotions to use. it's so soft and smells amazing ! i got this lotion in a kit with a lip balm and it was around $10 from what i remember. this lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized. i would totally buy this product again along with other Eos products !
Tay F.
The smell of this lotion is amazing! I use this lotion every day and it keeps my hands smooth and hydrated all day with a great smell! The packaging is so unique too.
Dawn K.
EOS Delicate Petals uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my new favorites. Keeps me super smooth and the scent is amazing. Does not leave your hands feeling greasy. And also only costs $10 or less. So super affordable. If you haven't tried this already you definitely should.
Angela B.
Woodstock, IL
EOS Delicate Petals uploaded by Angela B.
I bought this set about a year ago and I love ot. my favorite thing is the eos chapstick. I absolutely love the scent and what it makes my lips feel like. soft lips for days
Pui C.
Belchertown, MA
EOS Delicate Petals uploaded by Pui C.
I give it 4 stars because it wasn’t my top lotion scent. But this product is rich with natural shea butter, vitamin D, avocado oil. 24 hour moisture , dermatology tested , paraben free and mineral oil free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie  M.
Norfolk, NY
il y a 3 ans
EOS Delicate Petals ? This looks.amazimg;; would love to see and try this one in a #voxbox#Influemster. The EOS lip balms AMAZING so I can only imagine how great the lotion would be😍
Julie M. il y a un an
Awesome. That's good to know
Arbella R.
il y a 4 ans
EOS Delicate Petals I've tried the delicate petals scent (purple bottle). Which fragrance is your favorite?