eos Dazzling Ruby And Lasting Hydration Facial Moisturizers - .25oz uploaded by Shantal N.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Beautiful lips are always in season. The eos Dazzling Ruby lip and cheek tint, enriched with natural oils and shea butter, delivers beautiful color and lasting hydration in the perfect shade to celebrate the season. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Shantal N.
Flushing, NY
I love it! My lips are super hydrated in this fall/winter! And give some color nothing tooo pigmented but works awesome for day by day no makeup makeup, i only use it on my lips.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I was able to find this on sale at target for $2.50 after Christmas which was a fantastic deal. The color is a very pretty dark red berry color and gives the lips a nice flush. There’s almost a metallic look to it but it’s very very sheer. The only thing I don’t like is using the color on the cheeks. It came off patchy and brighter than on the lips, which didn’t look particularly flattering on me.
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
These lip balms are all super gross to me. I don’t like the round shape but tried to give them all a fair shot many years ago. These got recalled a few times because of black mold growing in the containers. Uhm no thanks. I m sure they’ve figured all of that out and fixed it by now but why was that such a problem of theirs to begin with? Use quality products and packaging from the get go or your written off in my book. Gross.