2 colors available

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

What does weightless hydration feel like? Like nothing. Zip. Like air. Meet new eos Crystal lip balm. Crystal is formulated with a blend of 5 nourishing natural oils to hydrate lips without the heavy feel of wax. Welcome to the wonderful world of weightless. The only lip balm that works as good as it looks.

• Twitter or Instagram31 Answers
  • Where can you find the eos Crystal Lip Balm and how much is it? I l...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the original ?1 Answers
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
I was so excited to finally find the EOS Crystal lip balm. I bought it at Walmart for $4.97 so not bad on price it's not the cheapest lip balm but it is vegan it's cruelty free and there's a whole bunch of other good stuff in it this is the first ever wax free lip balm I believe. Upon opening the package I believe this shipment was shipped on the heat so it was a little gooey but that wasn't a big deal take some paper towel and clean off the sides. This lip balm doesn't have the egg shape that were used to it's more of a triangular pyramid shape and it's very cute. When applying it to your lips it glides on smoothly no waxy feeling at all. The scent is heavy with vanilla but it's not a bad thing it smells natural and not fake. After a few moments of having the lip balm on my lips I noticed a numbing tingling sensation it wasn't uncomfortable at all. If felt like a lip plumper.and then the feeling when away so maybe it's just my lips not sure but I highly recommend this it's so cute and amazing products from amazing company
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
I got this to test out for a review from a website called viewpoints and I loved it so much that I have been dying to post about it on here. Not only is the packaging great, it's more of a rounded triangle versus the circular one on the original. It's see through. It's vegan, wax free, and cruelty free. On application, it feels like a regular Lip Balm but as it sits on your lips, it is so much lighter. It is barely noticeable. It is very hydrating and doesn't feel oily or greasy in the slightest. After trying the Vanilla Orchid, which smells like a delicious pastry, I will definitely be picking up the other scent!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I was able to try out EOS new Crystal Weightless Hydration Lip Blam for FREE thanks to Viewpoints.com I really enjoyed the new look when I opened it, as it made me excited to try this new kind of EOS Lip Balm. Any other type of EOS I have tried before this kind did not work well on me at all. My lips get terribly chapped fairly easily so I need a lip balm that could actually get the work done. This lip balm did help a little bit but I still didn't get the results that I wanted. I do love that it is Vegan and Cruelty free, I just wish the lip balm actually helped get rid of chapped lips like Lip Balm is suppose to do.
Jamiere M.
Jamiere M.
Lake Worth, FL
Who doesn't love eos lip balms! Tiny and convenient for your handbag or even pocket! Met my expectations with keeping my lips soft and semi long lasting especially in the spring summer but I tend to use more in the winter. One complaint I do have is about the dry ring it tends to leave around my mouth at times, even so I still use this product because my lips feel amazing especially if you use it at night at bedtime and when you wake up. Your lips will stay hydrated and will need only one application in the middle of the day!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I have very very dry chapped lips. So I use any chapstick I can get my hands on. But EOS is definitely one of my all time favorite chopsticks. I noticed a dramatic difference in my lips within the first couple days. This EOS chapstick rehydrated my severely dry lips. Some chopsticks can feel kind of gross and heavy but this one is perfect! Plus the packaging is really cute!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
I love it! It makes my lips feel nice and smooth after putting it on. The only thing wrong with it is that it comes off so easily and smudges around. It prevents chapped lips, but you have to reapply it a lot. To me, it's worth it! I would recommend getting just one to start with and see if it works for you, then go out and get some other flavors and colors!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Salado, TX
So these used to be all the rage. Everyone in my school had them. So of course i had to jump on this band wagon! I purchased the blueberry scented one at Khols while school shopping and had to try it. The packaging is to die for but the product fell on the not so great side. It was greasy and dried my lips out so much. in the bottom of the drawer it went.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Charlotte
I love the Eos lip balms. They're the absolute best. They're so smooth and the only thing that gets my lips through winter unscathed. I love the regular balms as well as the shimmer products that add a little sparkle. I don't use many products when it comes to lips but eos is an absolute must have.
Estefany M.
Estefany M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
I love the eos lip balms! They're so hydrating and they definitely moisturize my lips for when I'm about to put on a matte lipstick. They help my lipstick not dry up my lips so much! I would definitely recommend to anyone who owns matte liquid lipsticks and anyone who just wants hydrating lips.
sa m.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
such an amazing product leaves me felling moisturized and super silk and happy such an amazing product leaves me felling moisturized and super silk and happy such an amazing product leaves me felling moisturized and super silk and happy such an amazing product leaves me felling moisturized and super silk and happy such an amazing product leaves me felling moisturized and super silk and happy
Abby K.
Abby K.
Jacksonville Florida
Twitter or Instagram
Sam C.
Sam C.
so..how does this compare to the original eos lipbalms?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This looks so cool, what does it feel like going on?
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Where could I buy it? How does it compare to the regular ones ?
Devin F.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
Where can you find the eos Crystal Lip Balm and how much is it? I love the brand and I can't find this one!