BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #13 in Lip Care

What does weightless hydration feel like? Like nothing. Zip. Like air. Meet new eos Crystal lip balm. Crystal is formulated with a blend of 5 nourishing natural oils to hydrate lips without the heavy feel of wax. Welcome to the wonderful world of weightless. The only lip balm that works as good as it looks.

• Where can you find the eos Crystal Lip Balm and how much is it? I...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the original ?1 Answers
  • Does the have a tint to it? Or is it clear? Or does it have a sh...1 Answers
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
I was so excited to finally find the EOS Crystal lip balm. I bought it at Walmart for $4.97 so not bad on price it's not the cheapest lip balm but it is vegan it's cruelty free and there's a whole bunch of other good stuff in it this is the first ever wax free lip balm I believe. Upon opening the package I believe this shipment was shipped on the heat so it was a little gooey but that wasn't a big deal take some paper towel and clean off the sides. This lip balm doesn't have the egg shape that were used to it's more of a triangular pyramid shape and it's very cute. When applying it to your lips it glides on smoothly no waxy feeling at all. The scent is heavy with vanilla but it's not a bad thing it smells natural and not fake. After a few moments of having the lip balm on my lips I noticed a numbing tingling sensation it wasn't uncomfortable at all. If felt like a lip plumper.and then the feeling when away so maybe it's just my lips not sure but I highly recommend this it's so cute and amazing products from amazing company
Jess S.
Jess S.
After seeing many people with EOS lip balm, I thought I would give it a try -

However this is the first time I have ever used a lip balm and gotten hives from it...I'm not sure what ingredients are in the lip balm but I was incredibly disappointed that this lip balm had some ingredients that I was allergic to.

For the few days that I used the product it applied very smoothly and the lip balm worked well in terms of application...However I cannot speak as an unbiased reviewer. I was hoping that the allergic reactions to EOS on the news were short lived but it definitely is real.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
This l/b was very hyped when it first came out. The brightly coloured egg shaped packaging was a fresh novel concept. I like this smell of this balm. Its very bold and bursts fruitiness. My husband does like the smell though. The texture feels a bit weird to me. Its a waxy slippery texture that is almost dry like dry oils. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy like many other lip balms. My lips don't feel dry or moisturized, they just feel softer.

I use this at home. I took it to work in my makeup bag by accident one day and this is very inconvenient to travel with. If space is an issue, the product doesn't help. I also feel slightly uncomfortable that the entire product is exposed every time I use it, the regular twist up stick balm seem to be a bit more hygienic imo. But the packaging is still cool.

This product is very different from other l/b on the market in terms of packaging and formulation. It definitely requires getting used to.

As said before, I like this product and don't mind trying more but its not a must have groundbreaking item, except for the packaging.
Azlyn H.
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
I got lucky when my sister randomly sent me a photo of this at Walgreens with the caption "is this what you were looking for? last 1 lol" like makeup/skincare is some sort of joke, but seriousness aside I convinced her to buy it for me. The last one at the store was hibiscus peach, which was perfect since y'know, this is Hawaii and peaches are all the rage in the makeup world right now right? (come to mama peaches and cream collection!)
The packaging feels a bit flimsier than the original eos balms, but the ingredients are amazing, and the formula goes on like you're not wearing anything. Don't expect this to work like a gloss; it's not, but it makes my lips feel so soft! The smell is more like...chocolate strawberry? It reminds me of a chocolate I got in Japan called Apollo which is a nice smell, but not really hibiscus peach. Still, I'm gonna buy more if I can find them.
I was almost scared to use this because it looks so pretty! But it seems that after you rub it on your lips it looks scratched, but after a bit it kinda...melts back together? either way it's still pretty.
Mel M.
Mel M.
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
Just got back from the store and bought another eos. This time I bought the crystal. Was disappointed right away. After opening the packaging I took the EOS pod out. The pod case was cover in oil. To the point I couldn’t open it without wiping it down first. Then the entire inside was covered. Fine, I figured it’s a flaw from the heat. After examining the lid I found a hair or stein. Of glue stuck in the rim of the case. To finish off in the EOS balm it’s self was a piece of something that I believe shouldn’t be there. Has any one else had a similar issue? Below are photos showing the mishap.(the base of the casing is not supposed to be that shiny..it’s the oil)
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
I got this to test out for a review from a website called viewpoints and I loved it so much that I have been dying to post about it on here. Not only is the packaging great, it's more of a rounded triangle versus the circular one on the original. It's see through. It's vegan, wax free, and cruelty free. On application, it feels like a regular Lip Balm but as it sits on your lips, it is so much lighter. It is barely noticeable. It is very hydrating and doesn't feel oily or greasy in the slightest. After trying the Vanilla Orchid, which smells like a delicious pastry, I will definitely be picking up the other scent!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Los Angeles
is vegan it's cruelty free and there's a whole bunch of other good stuff in it this is the first ever wax free lip balm I believe. Upon opening the package I believe this shipment was shipped on the heat so it was a little gooey but that wasn't a big deal take some paper towel and clean off the sides. This lip balm doesn't have the egg shape that were used to it's more of a triangular pyramid shape and it's very cute. When applying it to your lips it glides on smoothly no waxy feeling at all. The scent is heavy with vanilla but it's not a bad thing it smells natural and not fake. After a few moments of having the lip balm on my lips I noticed a numbing tingling sensation it wasn't uncomfortable at all. If felt like a lip plumper.and then the feeling when away so maybe it's just my lips not sure but I highly recommend this it's so cute and amazing products from amazing company"
Janae O.
Janae O.
Inman, SC
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
I received this product free to try in exchange for an honest review. My initial review was glowing as this was such an exciting product and performed amazingly--smooth, weightless, wax free moisture with a delicious fragrance. I used it less than a month and a chunk of the balm broke off. I tried to keep using it after that, but the product crumbled off in clumps each time, and today another chunk broke off. I decided to try to melt it and re-form it, and while the balm does indeed melt, it sticks to the lid and won't adhere to the base again. I've reached out to customer service, but based on this experience I don't advise purchasing this because a lip balm over $5 should last longer than a few weeks.
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
Review for: Vanilla Orchid, Hibiscus Peach
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Justina V.
Justina V.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
Omg I love what I call the EOS egg & it never leaves my purse.. it makes my lips feel so smooth & moisturized & the shape is so cute I can't stop my 2 baby girls from trying to steal it and use it lol! I think they did a great job with this product I really have nothing bad at all to say about it.. it's the perfect size to fit in all bags and keeps my lips moisturizer for so long I probably don't even need to carry t in my bag but I guess I'm just trying to hide it from my girls lol.. everyone should give it s chance bc I forgot to mention it's super affordable!!.. everyone should give it a chance.. I rated bc I'm not really a peach fan.. I would reAch for my regular EOS green mint egg first always
Sam C.
Sam C.
so..how does this compare to the original eos lipbalms?
Jinny L.
Jinny L.
Is it like a jelly lip balm? Or is it just stiff like any other lip balm ?
Aaliyah R.
Aaliyah R.
Tavares
Is this product able to be found at Walgreens or local drug store ?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This looks so cool, what does it feel like going on?
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
eos Crystal Lip Balm is this lip balm better than the original?