BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #62 in Lip Care

What does weightless hydration feel like? Like nothing. Zip. Like air. Meet new eos Crystal lip balm. Crystal is formulated with a blend of 5 nourishing natural oils to hydrate lips without the heavy feel of wax. Welcome to the wonderful world of weightless. The only lip balm that works as good as it looks.

• Where can you find the eos Crystal Lip Balm and how much is it? I...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the original ?1 Answers
  • Does the have a tint to it? Or is it clear? Or does it have a sh...1 Answers
eos Crystal Lip Balm
  • "the best of the best lip product i ever used forget about your dry lips forever and if you are a vanilla person you would be addicted to this lip balm seriously i'm obssessed with it i never take it from my purse it's always with me easy to carry so small you can take it every where high quality soo easy to apply say goodbye to your dry lips especially winter i bought like tones of them just buy it and you will thank me later" in 230 reviews
  • "the best of the best lip product i ever used forget about your dry lips forever and if you are a vanilla person you would be addicted to this lip balm seriously i'm obssessed with it i never take it from my purse it's always with me easy to carry so small you can take it every where high quality soo easy to apply say goodbye to your dry lips especially winter i bought like tones of them just buy it and you will thank me later" in 227 reviews
  • "I got this to test out for a review from a website called viewpoints and I loved it so much that I have been dying to post about it on here. Not only is the packaging great, it's more of a rounded triangle versus the circular one on the original. It's see through. It's vegan, wax free, and cruelty free. On application, it feels like a regular Lip Balm but as it sits on your lips, it is so much lighter. It is barely noticeable. It is very hydrating and doesn't feel oily or greasy in the slightest. After trying the Vanilla Orchid, which smells like a delicious pastry, I will definitely be picking up the other scent! " in 218 reviews
Theresa L.
Nampa, ID
I really wanted to try this product because I had the idea to use it as a super natural face highlight. I love the texture of the eos balms, and they are never sticky, so I figured this would be a great face highlight option. I bought 2, one for my lips, one for my face. I opened the first one, and the oils had separated from the balm. The rim of the “egg” was oily, and the balm looked a bit dry. I went to try and apply it, and the whole balm “piece” completely broke off. Clean off. I managed to catch it before it hit the floor. I put the chunk into a clean plastic container. I opened the second one, and it did the same thing. I just think the natural oil/balm formula separates to quickly thus drying out the product. I took both chunks, melted them down in a pot, and re-poured them into an empty plastic container. They hardened back up, and it is now my daughters favorite lip balm. The eos Crystal Lip Balm vanilla orchid scent is lovely, though. Maybe next time, I will just buy the sticks as they are probably more stable than the domed variety.
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
As soon as I saw the first ad for this on YouTube I told myself I needed it and as soon as I found it available for purchase I bought it. This is by far my favorite lip balm out there. I’m usually drawn to anything minty because of the cooling and tingling sensation it gives when I use it which makes it feel like I am getting more hydration than I truly am. However this lip balm does not have that but I use it religiously because of the way it makes my lips feel and the hydration it truly gives. Instead of reaching for something that feels more hydrating than it truly is I am now reaching for this as it does exactly what it says it does. The 5 essential oils in it work perfectly together and give your lips that burst of hydration needed after anything or any kind of lipstick you have used. I love this stuff and will most definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. This is my new go to for lip balm for sure! Most definitely a recommend to anyone!
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to love this product. I was first drawn to its looks. I mean come on! A clear, almost glass looking, sphere shaped lip balm?! Sign me up! But once I tried it I was almost immediately disappointed. It wasn't moisturizing at all. It took me going over my lips MULTIPLE times to even get any of the "sticky" product onto my lips. And once it was on my lips it didn't feel comfortable at all. Sticky and almost drying. It didn't last long at all either. I gave it one more chance the following day and still had the same issues. If anything, my lips felt more dry than they had before I applied this lip balm. I normally love eos Lip Balms and own quite a few of them but this one was an utter disappointment!
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello ladies!!
So thanks to Influenster and @eosproducts I am participating in a campaign for the new #eoscrystal lip balm!! 💕

I purchased mine at Target in the hibiscus peach 🍑 flavor!

This is one of the #BEST lip balms I’ve ever tried.

I love how pure and natural it is. It’s crystal clear making it so satisfying to look at.

It feels completely weightless on my lips.. not sticky or thick.. making it the perfect lipstick primer!

I’d really appreciate it if you followed me on Instagram @sammimusillo 💖 I posted a review on their as well for the #eoscrystal and if you could show that post some love I’ll gladly FOLLOW YOU BACK and show your posts some love tooo. 💎

Have a wonderful day!! 😇
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
When I first opened the lip balm, I was shocked at how clear it actually was. It was super cool looking. It was a bit pricey for lip balm but I thought it was a good novelty buy so why not. I was super excited to use it seeing as most of the other EOS products are amazing.
As soon as I swiped it on, it felt like it was gone?? I know it advertised as weightless but it didn’t even seem like it was on my lips less than 5 mins after applying? I thought it was user error so I lathered it on for an excessive amount of time hoping more product would help but it didn’t make a difference. It is the weirdest thing....
Average at moisturizing my lips. Pretty & delicate smell. Not awful but not amazing all in all. Love the ethics of this product and company but this specific product from EOS seems like more of a novelty buy. eos Crystal Lip Balm
Victoria G.
Burlington, NJ
So I was shopping in khols and I had seen the commercial for this and I wanted to buy it. I have used other EOS items in the past and really enjoyed them. I seen other people stated they had some issues when they went to open the packet and the outside of the lip balm was oily I did not have that issue maybe it was a lot number issue. I will say that the outside has a weird triangle shape to it But once I tried it it has a really nice light scent and it goes on silky and smooth The only thing I would change about it is that I would like if it lasted longer before i need to reapply. I don't know if It's because my lips have been really dry due to the Winter or because it doesn't have the other ingredients that the regular EOS has in it. I keep one in my purse and next to my nightstand. Overall i would recommend this.
Isabelle S.
Ridgefield
When I got this balm at the store, I opened it immediately, quite excited because I swear by eos lip balms. I have purchased and repurchased them time and time again, and I've tried them all. So I'm not biased against the brand, that's for sure.
When I opened up the packaging, the lip balm and the inside of the package was covered in oil. I had to wipe it down with a tissue just to open it. When I finally got it open, the product was beautiful- I was shocked at how clear it really was. And the smell was nice- very delicate, not as strong as normal eos.
I applied it, and it was weightless, as advertised. But five minutes later, my lips felt even drier than before.
The next day, the balm FELL OUT OF THE PACKAGING. it just popped out of the egg! The product is brittle. It breaks quite easily. If you squish it (and it is squishy!) Or are too firm while applying it, it breaks and comes out of the tube.
The worst part is that it's practically unusable. It's hard, so it doesn't apply easily, and it just dries out my lips. No moisture or hydration to be found.
Consider this product a novelty. It's not good to use
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently purchased the Vanilla Orchid version of this lip balm and tried it out. I have to admit it's a great hydrating & lightweight balm. First impressions are the packaging was very easy to open, which is really great for me because I have neuropathy in my hands and don't feel my fingertips well. The outside of the balm itself is a matte finish, which makes it a little easier to open as well. When you first start to apply this it's almost dry; however it is actually melting into your lips giving you amazing hydration throughout the day, without being sticky. I'm really very impressed with the quality of this balm and even though I am reviewing this product as part of a contest, all of my opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend this product & plan on purchasing more for self in the future.
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I really like this! I read other reviews that said theirs fell out of the container and there was an oily film all over the container. I did Not have these issues and quite enjoyed not only the texture (it's bouncy if you push on it! And super smooth when applying to the lips) but also the scent (vanilla orchard 😍) and the appearance (it's a pretty lip balm, almost too pretty to use!). I have found that with the original eos balms I have to be careful to not put on too much because I would get a visible wax build up on my lips, and I really enjoy this waxless formula! I have only had it for a week and have already made a considerable dent in it because I enjoy it that much. I will 100 percent be getting the other flavor!
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
This lip balm has a really nice light vanilla honey scent. I like that it is vegan. Along with being enriched with clear shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, castor oil, and aloe Vera. It definitely is light weight, non greasy, not sticky, and helps nourish the lips. Works well as a primer before applying lipstick too. I am not crazy about the container it is in. I never go anywhere without lip balm. I have at least 10 or more lip balm products. This one can only be carried in your purse due to the shape of the container. I like a tube better because I can keep it in my pocket. I often leave my purse in the car. Otherwise I am really enjoying the product.
allie S.
where can i find a eos Crystal Lip Balm?
Sam C.
so..how does this compare to the original eos lipbalms?
MELISSA B.
eos Crystal Lip Balm is this lip balm better than the original?
Jenice S.
Is the new eos Crystal Lip Balm better than the original?
Annie🐻💕 R.
Has anyone tried the eos Crystal Lip Balm? I’m intrigued but I don’t want to purchase and be disappointed.