BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #47 in Lip Care

What does weightless hydration feel like? Like nothing. Zip. Like air. Meet new eos Crystal lip balm. Crystal is formulated with a blend of 5 nourishing natural oils to hydrate lips without the heavy feel of wax. Welcome to the wonderful world of weightless. The only lip balm that works as good as it looks.

• Where can you find the eos Crystal Lip Balm and how much is it? I...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the original ?1 Answers
  • Does the have a tint to it? Or is it clear? Or does it have a sh...1 Answers
Reviews (1946)
Cecille W.
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
Like many others, I was influenced to purchase this by the cute packaging and the clear dome. After searching numerous Target stores, I finally found one in the flavor vanilla orchid. I would have liked hibiscus peach, but after trying this item I'm going to pass up the other flavor.

When I first opened up the package, the entire outisde package was covered in oil and I had to use a tissue to wipe it down. When I opened the top, there was also oil around the edges. I noticed that other reviewers had the same issue. Gross! After wiping it down and admiring the clearness of the product, I gave it a try. It is NOT smooth and NOT moisturizing at all. In fact, it was hard to get any product onto my lips and my lips did not feel moisturized at all. At least with the other eos products they have a smooth application. Not to mention it's kind of hard to open.

Giving this product 1 star solely because of the look. Not worth $5!
Victoria G.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
So I was shopping in khols and I had seen the commercial for this and I wanted to buy it. I have used other EOS items in the past and really enjoyed them. I seen other people stated they had some issues when they went to open the packet and the outside of the lip balm was oily I did not have that issue maybe it was a lot number issue. I will say that the outside has a weird triangle shape to it But once I tried it it has a really nice light scent and it goes on silky and smooth The only thing I would change about it is that I would like if it lasted longer before i need to reapply. I don't know if It's because my lips have been really dry due to the Winter or because it doesn't have the other ingredients that the regular EOS has in it. I keep one in my purse and next to my nightstand. Overall i would recommend this.
Isabelle S.
Ridgefield
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
When I got this balm at the store, I opened it immediately, quite excited because I swear by eos lip balms. I have purchased and repurchased them time and time again, and I've tried them all. So I'm not biased against the brand, that's for sure.
When I opened up the packaging, the lip balm and the inside of the package was covered in oil. I had to wipe it down with a tissue just to open it. When I finally got it open, the product was beautiful- I was shocked at how clear it really was. And the smell was nice- very delicate, not as strong as normal eos.
I applied it, and it was weightless, as advertised. But five minutes later, my lips felt even drier than before.
The next day, the balm FELL OUT OF THE PACKAGING. it just popped out of the egg! The product is brittle. It breaks quite easily. If you squish it (and it is squishy!) Or are too firm while applying it, it breaks and comes out of the tube.
The worst part is that it's practically unusable. It's hard, so it doesn't apply easily, and it just dries out my lips. No moisture or hydration to be found.
Consider this product a novelty. It's not good to use
Mel M.
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
Just got back from the store and bought another eos. This time I bought the crystal. Was disappointed right away. After opening the packaging I took the EOS pod out. The pod case was cover in oil. To the point I couldn’t open it without wiping it down first. Then the entire inside was covered. Fine, I figured it’s a flaw from the heat. After examining the lid I found a hair or stein. Of glue stuck in the rim of the case. To finish off in the EOS balm it’s self was a piece of something that I believe shouldn’t be there. Has any one else had a similar issue? Below are photos showing the mishap.(the base of the casing is not supposed to be that shiny..it’s the oil)
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
This is a nice product overall, but I don't think it hits enough of my "must haves" to replace my current products. I have never used EOS before, so I cannot say how this compares to their other product lines. Visually, I liked the look of this product. Sleek, elegant, and the clear balm makes a really nice effect! Because it is round, it is a bit unsual to hold (dropped mine twice the first time!) but you get the hang of it pretty easily. The balm was a bit too "sticky" for my taste and was missing the luxurious creaminess I prefer from my chapsticks. I also didn't feel like it lasted as long as some other brands I use- leading to more re-applying and a quicker repurchase time on the product. The smell is nice, but subtle. I didn't notice it as a flavor...just a scent. For me, I found it too "in the middle" to be appealing. I either want something with no scent/flavor or strongly reminding me of the scent/flavor I am paying money for. I wanted this to smell more...but it was only hints of vanilla I picked up. I never was able to detect the orchid scent. I know there are sacrifices when you go from commercial to more "organic" lines, but for me, the areas where this product lacked were ones I find personally too important to sacrifice
Chantelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Crystal Eos are the best Eos yet! Picked ours up from Target about a month ago. It feels completely different from their old formula. My two daughters and I all agree this is a great improvement. They do not feel quite as light on the lips as their old formula, but I love these include really nice oils that add moisture to lips. It is really fun to put the crystal like gel on your lips and they taste yummy too. I definitely appreciate the oils they used. They feel so AMAZING! I highly recommend trying these even if you did not like their original Eos lip balms!
Marisa R.
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
I'm not a huge fan of eos to begin with but the fact that this was clear caught my eye and I HAD to have it! The packaging is just as inconvenient as the other eos lip balms and this one was oily right out of the package. I had to wipe it down in order to open it. After that, it was still hard to open.

The smell was so nice but very subtle and the product itself was beautifully clear, shiny, and smooth. So gorgeous! When I applied it though, I was super disappointed. It is harder than I thought it would be and doesn't apply well. I had to swipe over my lips several times to feel like I got even the slightest bit of product on them. My lips never actually felt moisturized with it. Another issue was that as I was closing the lid, somehow the product got pushed down into the bottom part...so less product is showing than before. It didn't damage it or distort it, but it is definitely pushed down.

I was soo excited for this and was even willing to give eos another try but this was yet again another disappointment. It was an expensive one as well, $4.99 plus tax for something that won't be used makes it an expensive mistake. Overall, I do not suggest it at all.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Hibiscus Peach
I was really excited to try the new EOS clear and I finally found it at Target. It's smells so amazing and tastes very natural and yummy on my lips. The packaging is a bit bigger than the original and the price is also about a dollar more. I think it's worth it though because this is a pure and natural product. There is no animal product in it or color and there is a list of other things. It leaves a beautiful shiny gloss on my lips. The only issues I have with it is that it doesn't last very long on my lips and if you at home in the AC or somewhere cold it gets very hard so I have to press hard and tug to apply. Those things won't stop me from buying this again!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Vanilla Orchid
Okay, so I really wanted to like this because it looks so cool, and I have used other EOS products— but this was greatly disappointing. I purchased it at kohls, and I would not buy again. It dehydrated my lips beyond belief, and it didn’t even feel nice to apply. It just felt like I was putting a coat of sticky seran wrap on my lips. Hard to explain, but my girlfriend bought it as well, she got the pink one; and had the same opinion as I do. It’s just not worth the money. Cool looking— but completely useless.
Sam C.
so..how does this compare to the original eos lipbalms?
Jinny L.
Is it like a jelly lip balm? Or is it just stiff like any other lip balm ?
Annie🐻💕 R.
Has anyone tried the eos Crystal Lip Balm? I’m intrigued but I don’t want to purchase and be disappointed.
MELISSA B.
eos Crystal Lip Balm is this lip balm better than the original?
Aaliyah R.
Tavares
Is this product able to be found at Walgreens or local drug store ?