eos Cooling Chamomile Medicated Lip Balm

This delightfully cooling lip balm provides pain relief for your sore and chapped lips.

eos Cooling Chamomile pain relieving lip balm features a unique blend of menthol, chamomile and soothing aloe to provide relief for sore and chapped lips. Packed rich Cocoa Butter, Shea butter, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E, eos provides lasting hydration and a soft nourishing feel.

• Temporarily relieves pain
  • Helps heal dry, chapped lips
  • Hydrating butters & aloe
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals
  • 0.25 oz

Active Ingredient: Menthol 0.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Jojoba Esters, Flavor (Aroma), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract.

Reviews (1949)
Naz W.
San Fransisco
In the winter my lips gets so happen and painful and I have to use lipgloss or chapstick pretty much 24/7 in the winter. We all know how painful chapped lips can be, they burn and peel and just feel terrible. I love chamomile and I love chapstick and I love rod so allllll these wonderful Things shoved into one product ? Count me in. This chapstick immediately quenches the thirst of my poor lips and calms and soothes the burn of the chapped Pain
Dreama W.
Lowmansville , KY
This is amazing stuff, this is one of my all time faves that I superly adore, it is not only a good budget item but it is the perfect size to fit in your purse, pocket or your back pack. This is all natural and has a simple smell and doesn’t feel overwhelming when putting it on your lips.  Everyone’s different has different views so if you feel it’s maybe too heavy or greasy feeling u can blog just like with a lippy, but I wouldn’t recommend that because that moisture will eventually soak in and it leaves more behind to protect your lips. Isn’t that what it’s for? Yes. But some are different than others. Another thing before I learned the lotion line when I would have dry spots on my face and wasn’t home to access my skin product I would just dab a little of this on and blend. Worked like a dream still does 😉 hey I’m an optimist about anything and will try it once. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All the way here.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I actually JUST bought this over the weekend. I felt a cold coming on. And when I get sick, of course I'm blowing my nose constantly, which dries out my poor lips; when they're already chapped from running a fever. This has been a life saver. It feels amazing. But I've never been able to find fault with any of the EOS line. I typically carry at least three of them with me at all times, but this is going to be my go to during the winter months, or when I'm sick.
Victoria J.
Hanford, CA
Okay, so I’ll start with the fact that I have EXTREMELY dry and chapped lips. This eos this particular one is just amazing! I love every single one of them but this is my new holy grail. It’s soft and actually keeps my lips hydrated, has a cooling minty finish and what I love is that it it doesn’t feel like it’s thick or caked on like some dry lip chapsticks. I absolutely recommend it and will be buying it non stop!!!!!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Marta L.
Queens Vlg, NY
I liked this one at the beginning, but as I used it for a week, it became bard, hurting my lips. It almost feels like it's frozen. I keep it at room temperature, I still use it if I can't find another one to use, but the only thing I like about it now is just the smell.
Samantha C.
I've tried eos before so when I seen this I got excited! I love chamomile and needed something alittle extra so when it mentioned medicated I was all in! I wasn't disappointed, while I won't say it was the best for super chapped lips it definitely kept them from getting more chapped and brought some moisture back, plus it smelled amazing!
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Ok, no. I purchased this product expecting some sort of relief from my dry sensitive lips and I was met with the worst stinging sensation. I had to scrub my already raw lips to get the stuff off me. Aside from that, it smelled medicated not herbal. I will not repurchase this and I don’t recommend this product.
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
Eos Chamomile is my favorite lip balm especially in the winter in the fall when the weather really takes a toll on my lips! I feel it start working immediately when I put it on. It goes on smoothly and last for several hours without having to reapply. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
EOS is a brand that’s known for its quality products but this chapstick hasn’t lived up to that reputation.

The colder season has already hit my hometown and that means the cold winds have also brought about cracked and dry lips. But also I’ve noticed that regular lip balms aren’t cutting it, so I was recommended to try and soothing/medicated lip balm. I immediately went to this product because I love other EOS chapsticks and products.

But I was sad to say that it didn’t really work for me. The smell and feel is nice but it only leaves my lip smooth for about half an hour before sinking in or drying out.
bridget b.