EOS Cherry & Bright Lip Balm

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EOS Cherry & Bright Lip Balm!
Sara W.
Plano, TX
I accidentally bought too many of these when I was buying Christmas gifts. So glad I did. I love it. I love the same the smoothness. I just want to put it on all the time. I see why people love this brand.
Amber A.
Olathe, KS
One of my favorite lip balms EVER. Nice sweet non-overwheling non-tart cherry flavor. Not sticky at all, lasts a couple hours before re-apply. Definitely going to stock up if they make this flavor again this Christmas!
Kimberly J.
Van Nuys , CA
Purchased at: Target
It feels nice on my lips. The smell is really good. It doesn't feel to tacky or sticky on my lips. And it isn't harsh on my lips. It also moisture my lips.
Lilian J.
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing, I love it. Keep it in my purse for on the go. Keeps my lips moisturized and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy.
Lizbeth R.
Las Vegas
I really loved this one ! Super good especially if you have dry lips in the winter or just want a natural glow on your lips!
Shreya
It can be harder to apply with the round shape but the packaging is super cute and taste is great works like any other and is affordable with lots of product lasting a very long time!
Courtney M.
Henderson, MD
This might be my new favorite flavor! I’ve never been a fan of fruit scented chapstick but this is a nice mild scent and love that it goes on clear. Discovered this scent in a holiday multi pack and had to buy an extra sphere.
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
This Cherry&Bright flavor of eos is absolutely amazing, it smells strongly of cherry but in a very pleasant way! It actually really reminds me of the rainbow cherry flavored candy canes, yum! Plus it's super adorable and will last long. not the best for hydration, but I love the scent!
Zoe G.
Fisher grant , NS
EOS Cherry & Bright Lip Balm uploaded by Zoe G.
Very nice lip balm if you’re looking for something simple and light. Personally I love feeling a thick layer on my lips but that’s just me. It smells amazing like cherry juice mix,definitely in love!! Super cute packaging and price was great.
Andrea N.
Morelos
Igual que los demás bálsamos, huelen delicioso y sientes los labios hidratados al usarlos, pero no te dura mucho la hidratación.

Looking for your answer?