BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #15 in Lotion

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with natural ingredients and a blooming scent that applies richly, feels light, natural and provides visibly softer skin.

• Does this have aloe? I'm allergic ūüė≠1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the right body cream for crepe skin, I'm in my 5...1 Answers
  • I want to try this for free if you could send me one to try it ...1 Answers
ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
I am SO glad that I found this lotion. I bought the 11.8 fl. Oz. bottle that had the cool twist and pump top. I bring it everywhere with me and all I have to do is twist the top and it locks securely so no lotion accidentally gets all over my things in my purse. It's such great quality lotion for a really affordable price! This lotion goes on extra smooth and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft ALL DAY! While the quality of the product leaves me only having to apply once a day... I tend to reapply this lotion on my hands at least a few times a day because the smell is to DIE for! This lotion has a light but amazing fresh girlie smell that I just cannot get enough of. And it absorbs into my skin perfectly. I never feel like it leaves a greasy or weird residue after applying. This lotion is pure perfection. My number one choice all around when it comes to price, quality, smell and overall satisfaction. Hands down EOS has perfected body lotion. (:
Sweetie B.
Soft, luxurious, beautifully scented, well-moisturized skin is exactly what this product delivers, eos Body Lotion Delicate Pearls is very gentle on your skin and leaves it touchably soft and sweet smelling. I do wish there was a little more product in the bottle for the price, but it is easy to dispense and the smell and softness it delivers, I believe is totally worth it. It does moisturize well for a good 4 to 6 hours depending on your skin type. I don't have dry skin to this product was great for me. If you have dry skin you may want to opt for a 24-hour moisturization product OR use this a few times an hour. It's also incredible after bath lotion. The smell is quite addicting as well as the way it leaves your skin silky and smooth I would recommend this product to ladies and gents who don't have super dry skin and would continue to buy for my self in the future.
Cayleen C.
Chicago
Although this product might be set on a little pricier section of the lotions the product does not dissapoint on the way it is applied and he aftermath. I love the way it is not too thick or liquidy, it gives a great balance that both hydrates the skin and leaves a clean nice finish. The smell of the product is amazing and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. The product is brought in a attractive new never seen before look just like its other products, eos is known for cool introquite designs that catch the customers eye. Eos also has a nonirritating formula for sensitive skin, I would recommend this product highly to anyone .
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This lotion is amazing! The smell is wonderful not overpowering and you can actually smell it on you after it dries. It is also very moisturizing and has completely transformed my skin to a silky soft feel like a baby's butt! Seriously I love this lotion. I use it everyday!
Kaitlin H.
Decatur
PROS: It has a great light smell to it which is not overpowering what-so-ever. It is not greasy and dries quickly.

CONS: The product really shows that is it not created for a deep moisture. It is not for dry, cracked skin. It is mainly for if you need a quick lather to re-moisten your skin on a cold day. Does not get rid of KP or "chicken skin".

I would definitely recommend it for a little moisture! It's light scent and non-greasy feel is perfect for a daily application to keep your skin moisturized when it is already hydrated.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EOS LOTIONS!!!!!!! I have most of the smaller, "purse" sizes and as a person who washes their hand almost constantly through out the day, these are amazing! The scent is very subtle and my hands are saved!!! I haven't purchased the full sized bottles so I have never tried them on my body, but I am sure that it works just as well!
This also works very well for my son who has excema pretty bad on his  face also. Again, the scent is subtle enough that it doesn't further irritate his already sensitive skin.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I started out using their chap sticks which are amazing. When they came out with lotion I couldn't wait to try it. And I was right! It was so rich and creamy. Not at all watery. Kept my skin super moisturized. My only issue with the product was it was all but impossible to get the lid off when it was almost empty to use the rest of the lotion in the bottom. I want to be able to unscrew the lid and get the remaining product out. But the lotion its self was worth every penny
Amber L.
duarte
I have used most of the scents for the eos lotion and this is my favorite! It's gentle, absorbs nicely and leaves a delicate scent so it's not overpowering. I thought it was a little pricey for the amount in the bottle. I would not buy the regular bottle again, but Costco has a multi pack of purse sized ones I will absolutely buy! I do have eczema so I only use it on good days since I find I have to reapply more often than some others I use (on the bad days).
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
This is probably one of my FAVORITE lotions I have ever got from a drug store. I randomly picked it up because I remember liking this brands chapstick so I figured it would be alright to have because I couldn't find the one I usually get and I am SO GLAD I picked it up. This brand is my go to from now on. I always use this lotion after getting our of the shower and using this brands shaving cream. This combo makes my legs silky smooth. Its a gift from above.
Taylor A.
Independence
This is a beautiful refreshing smelling lotion ! If you are looking for something to be able to put on before taking a great nap this is the key. Pros is it wakes you up and splashes with a fresh feeling but cons it gets a bit oily for a lot of product . I purchased a couple months back and still have it !! It last awhile for nice amounts for each use too! Also , if someone was to ask if I would recommend I would say yes if you had dry skin !
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How is this with oily skin?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Is this lotion good for dry skin?
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
I've recently been looking for a lotion and I've tries the EOS lip balm and fell in love, and tried the shaving cream but wasn't fond of it due to it causing razor burn, I wanted to try the lotion but it is kinda high priced so wanted to know if anyone recommends it? How is the smell as well?
member-ef811
I'm looking for the right body cream for crepe skin, I'm in my 50's ,and have very dry, light skin and am looking for something that isn't as expensive as Crepe Erase.
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
Does this have aloe? I'm allergic ūüė≠