BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #70 in Lotion

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with natural ingredients and a blooming scent that applies richly, feels light, natural and provides visibly softer skin.

ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
I am SO glad that I found this lotion. I bought the 11.8 fl. Oz. bottle that had the cool twist and pump top. I bring it everywhere with me and all I have to do is twist the top and it locks securely so no lotion accidentally gets all over my things in my purse. It's such great quality lotion for a really affordable price! This lotion goes on extra smooth and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft ALL DAY! While the quality of the product leaves me only having to apply once a day... I tend to reapply this lotion on my hands at least a few times a day because the smell is to DIE for! This lotion has a light but amazing fresh girlie smell that I just cannot get enough of. And it absorbs into my skin perfectly. I never feel like it leaves a greasy or weird residue after applying. This lotion is pure perfection. My number one choice all around when it comes to price, quality, smell and overall satisfaction. Hands down EOS has perfected body lotion. (:
Sweetie B.
Soft, luxurious, beautifully scented, well-moisturized skin is exactly what this product delivers, eos Body Lotion Delicate Pearls is very gentle on your skin and leaves it touchably soft and sweet smelling. I do wish there was a little more product in the bottle for the price, but it is easy to dispense and the smell and softness it delivers, I believe is totally worth it. It does moisturize well for a good 4 to 6 hours depending on your skin type. I don't have dry skin to this product was great for me. If you have dry skin you may want to opt for a 24-hour moisturization product OR use this a few times an hour. It's also incredible after bath lotion. The smell is quite addicting as well as the way it leaves your skin silky and smooth I would recommend this product to ladies and gents who don't have super dry skin and would continue to buy for my self in the future.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This lotion is amazing! The smell is wonderful not overpowering and you can actually smell it on you after it dries. It is also very moisturizing and has completely transformed my skin to a silky soft feel like a baby's butt! Seriously I love this lotion. I use it everyday!
Kaitlin H.
Decatur
PROS: It has a great light smell to it which is not overpowering what-so-ever. It is not greasy and dries quickly.

CONS: The product really shows that is it not created for a deep moisture. It is not for dry, cracked skin. It is mainly for if you need a quick lather to re-moisten your skin on a cold day. Does not get rid of KP or "chicken skin".

I would definitely recommend it for a little moisture! It's light scent and non-greasy feel is perfect for a daily application to keep your skin moisturized when it is already hydrated.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EOS LOTIONS!!!!!!! I have most of the smaller, "purse" sizes and as a person who washes their hand almost constantly through out the day, these are amazing! The scent is very subtle and my hands are saved!!! I haven't purchased the full sized bottles so I have never tried them on my body, but I am sure that it works just as well!
This also works very well for my son who has excema pretty bad on his  face also. Again, the scent is subtle enough that it doesn't further irritate his already sensitive skin.
Samantha M.
Bought this a few weeks ago and it smells nice. Not too strong but definitely can tell when I'm wearing it. It goes on super smooth and isn't left with a sticky feeling. You only need a tiny bit per use and it spreads evenly and hydrates the skin. I'd recommend to others
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I started out using their chap sticks which are amazing. When they came out with lotion I couldn't wait to try it. And I was right! It was so rich and creamy. Not at all watery. Kept my skin super moisturized. My only issue with the product was it was all but impossible to get the lid off when it was almost empty to use the rest of the lotion in the bottom. I want to be able to unscrew the lid and get the remaining product out. But the lotion its self was worth every penny
Amber L.
duarte
I have used most of the scents for the eos lotion and this is my favorite! It's gentle, absorbs nicely and leaves a delicate scent so it's not overpowering. I thought it was a little pricey for the amount in the bottle. I would not buy the regular bottle again, but Costco has a multi pack of purse sized ones I will absolutely buy! I do have eczema so I only use it on good days since I find I have to reapply more often than some others I use (on the bad days).
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
I love how this lotion smells, it’s a light scent but it lasts a long time, the pink bottle also smells amazing,I’m a fan of the packaging that’s what made me buy it. I would recommend this if you like eos products
Shara H.
Levittown, PA
I love this lotion. I thinks it’s great. It smells really good and does a good job moisturizing. It also makes a great gift in its cute packaging. EOS is an all around great brand and I love their products.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How is this with oily skin?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Is this lotion good for dry skin?
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
I've recently been looking for a lotion and I've tries the EOS lip balm and fell in love, and tried the shaving cream but wasn't fond of it due to it causing razor burn, I wanted to try the lotion but it is kinda high priced so wanted to know if anyone recommends it? How is the smell as well?
Miree L.
Ridgeland
Does this really moisturize? How does it smell?
Tamaya T.
Beaufort, NC
I've been wondering about the quality of the EOS lotion. I know how well it hydrates your lips, I was wondering if it does the same for your skin?