BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #24 in Lotion

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with natural ingredients and a blooming scent that applies richly, feels light, natural and provides visibly softer skin.

• Does this have aloe? I'm allergic 😭1 Answers
  • I want to try this for free if you could send me one to try it ...1 Answers
  • Does this really moisturize? How does it smell?1 Answers
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
I have to be very picky when I get lotions. My hands and feet sweat almost instantly with most greasy or very watery lotions. This lotion however is AMAZING. I bought the box that came with the full size body lotion, a lip balm, and a travel size lotion for $11 at Kohls. I do not regret my purchase whatsoever. The lip balms, eh they're ok. Not much difference from other balms so I don't think it's worth the $2 extra bucks but omg this lotion is definitely worth every penny. Its not greasy AT ALL. it absorbs into your skin almost instanly with no residue and it smells so wonderful. It literally smells like flowers and it's a very light smell so it's not over powering like most lotions. Trust me guys, get this you'll love it!!
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Findlay, OH
This lotion is another favorite of mine! The scent is absolutely amazing, yet subtle. The downfalls of this lotion are that sometimes, for unexplained reasons it won't smell right but that may be dependent upon what soaps I use earlier in the day. Also, it can make your palms oily. A great trick i have learned to avoid that is to pump the lotion directly on the back of one hand, and start to rub it in with the back of my other hand until it is mostly soaked in, then i use my palms to finish it in and get them just the right amount of moisture.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Ceres, CA
So after being a die hard fan of the eos shaving lotion and hand lotion, I was excited to find this body version in a larger size. The smell is great, not over powering and subtle enough to wear with my usual fragrances. Delicate Petals is a fitting name for the smell. The feel of this lotion is also great, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. I love this as an after shower lotion. I wouldn't use it as a moisturizing lotion in the winter, but it's light enough for the warmer months.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I have been using EOS products for awhile now. I started with the lip balm and then the small lotion and have graduated to the big bottle on my desk. The scent of the delicate petals is great; light and not too overpowering. It leaves my hands moisturized and smelling great for several hours as well. I emailed the company to let them know how great their products are and they sent me coupons in return--great customer service; very impressed and will continue to buy from them!
Maidy G.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
I'm a person who had some trouble wearing lotion because my body would sweat or it would dry to fast,but gotta say,when I tried eos lotion it really helped with that,plus it has a lot of good results,smells last almost all day,it's really smooth and it doesn't leave my skin with a heavy feeling,I recommend giving it a try,it's affordable,so you wouldn't be investing a lot,you won't regret it.
Chalsey J.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is absolutely some of the best lotion I have ever used! Totally worth paying more for, however, still a bit pricey. The lotion heals dry skin quickly, leaves skin smooth and soft. A little bit goes a long way! The lotion comes in a unique pump dispenser that works great! I keep it next to my bathtub! The scent is soft and just a hint! The lotion is great for all over the body!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Topeka, KS
Nothing bad to say about this! The smell is great, eady to rub in and last all all day for me! Packaging is super cute and is the most effective drugstore lotion! It can be pricey without a coupon or sale (for drugstore) but i wont use any other! Already recommended and my family is hooked. This along with the shaving cream had reduced my ingrown hairs on my legs significantly!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Manchester, NH
Oh my gosh this is another go to body lotion, awesome to use right after you shave your legs and also hasn't triggered my eczema. So I'm happy about being able to branch out and try other lotion beside like vase line brands. Def try this!!!!
Mine is in Berry Blossom tho. It's pink bottle. Smellls great!
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
EOS ... I really like this cream , being I'm a mom I am constantly washing dishes so .. I love how soft my hands feel . The scent is soft but smells amazing , I believe that the avocado oil in it helps smooth my hands and make them feel soft as a baby's bottom . Thank you #EOS I love it !!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
I got this at Target to keep at my desk at work! I get super dry, cracked hands in the winter and this has really helped to keep me moisturizer! It was reasonably priced and the smell is really fresh! It's not quite as moisturizing as some of the other options, but the smell is great!
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How is this with oily skin?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
Is this lotion good for dry skin?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
I've recently been looking for a lotion and I've tries the EOS lip balm and fell in love, and tried the shaving cream but wasn't fond of it due to it causing razor burn, I wanted to try the lotion but it is kinda high priced so wanted to know if anyone recommends it? How is the smell as well?
ğŸŽ€ 👑.
ğŸŽ€ 👑.
Bouira
I want to try this for free if you could send me one to try it please it seems awsome and i'll tell people about it if i liked
Samara B.