BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #21 in Lotion

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing shea butter body lotion with a light, refreshing scent that applies richly, feels light and provides visibly softer skin.

• Has anyone tried this cream? What do you guys think about it?1 Answers
  • Are these body lotion good?3 Answers
  • Does it really leave your hands feeling moisturized?1 Answers
Theresa C.
Matawan, NJ
I love this EOS it is so soft and creamy it also has a wonderful smell very fruity and it last the smell I love and the bottle is so girly looking which I love to. I use my hand cream everyday and when I take a shower again I love this stuffđź’– I have to definitely buy more and EOS is doing this for Breast Cancer which is wonderful !!!! I had a scare last year I had a cyst on my right Breast and yes it left me with scars but I don't mind I Thank Our Lord I didn't have Breast Cancer đź’•
Brittany C.
I highly enjoy EOS products from the lip balm to hand lotions. So when I bought the big bottle of lotion, I was highly disappointed to find out that the pump didn't work. I wrote to EOS, I am big on reviews and letting companies know when something isn't working. They got back to me but with no solution and when I contacted again I got the same response. Also this lotion can be thin and not a rich lotion. Overall highly disappointed with this company.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Love this set! It was a Christmas present and I adore it! I've always liked their lip glosses. The little balls are so cute and smell so good. Plus they hydrate your lips well. The lotions are even better. Nice light not overpowering smell plus made my skin feel silly smooth. Definitely going to start buying lotion all the time. Plus they are cheaper than bath and body works.
Erin N.
This smells great! I got this as a gift from my mom and I love it. Very fruity and feminine smell, maybe even a little floral. This absorbed into my skin easily and made my skin feel great. I get super dry and itchy skin during the winter and this helped a lot. I didn't know if it would help to be honest but I really enjoy it. For sure recommend this lotion.
Erin N.
I received this gift box for Christmas from my mom and I love it! The lotions hydrate my skin very well and they smell very good. A fruity and floral smell, very feminine. The lip balm is weird to put on I've never used the spheres before but my lips are super soft and it smells sort of like coconut. I will for sure use this all the time.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Ughhhh this lotion smells amazing! I bought two, one for home and one to leave at work. It takes a while for my skin to absorb it, but it does leave it somewhat moisturized.
It's a decent lotion that does what it's supoosed to do and I give it props for that, but to me the packaging is a little weird to me...
Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
I had been hearing wonderful things about this body lotion. I was a bit skeptical about it, but I bought it anyway. I fell in love with how my skin felt and the scent was perfect not too over whelming. I recommend this lotion if you want silky healthy skin.
Cassandra W.
San Jose, CA
I am loving my new body lotion. I came across it by accident actually and I'm so glad I did! I really love the scent. It's light and floral but not overpowering. It's also super Moisturizing! It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. Def my new favorite lotion.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this in a set with the chapstick and the travel lotion. Hands down my favorite. It smells great. It's not too think or watery. I paid $10 for the set at Target which is great. I have sensitive skin and can't use all lotions but this one is great.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I love this lotion! It has an awesome scent which is what made me buy it from CVS. I had to try it after smelling it, it is the best berry scent. I feel like it provides my skin with moisture and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
Why is this so amazing ?!
pakou l.
Fresno, CA
Are these body lotion good?
christina a.
I love eos products so I really want to try this! Are they good for sensitive skin?
Lily G.
Joliet, IL
How good are those ?do they smell nice?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
How much is this set and how well does it work