BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #25 in Lotion

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing shea butter body lotion with a light, refreshing scent that applies richly, feels light and provides visibly softer skin.

• Has anyone tried this cream? What do you guys think about it?1 Answers
  • Are these body lotion good?3 Answers
  • Does it really leave your hands feeling moisturized?1 Answers
Haley B.
Ogden
This cold and allergy lip soother is excellent to use. The tube of the Blistex container says, " External Analgesic Protectant".
Active Ingredients are: Dimethicone 2.0% (w/v) A Lip Protectant
Pranoxine HCL 1.0% (w/v) External analgesic
Uses:
Temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritation
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.

Also infused with Vitamins C and E, Green Tea, Elderberry, Chamomile and Honey

About three months ago, my allergies decided to move into my head with true determination. My lips, weirdly and for the first time, became swollen and painful and just felt burned. You try talking to a room full of people when you feel like your lips are going to burst into a funnel of flame, and you will understand my desperation. I had never heard of a person having a lip reaction to allergies, but I became a believer in the need for relief fast. I was in so much discomfort. Man. I tried many brands of chapsticks until I stumbled across this miracle Blistex cold and allergy formula in a CVS drugstore. A nice orange flavor, and soooooo soothing. Oh. Yes. Finally, something to help lessen the pain and discomfort. I immediately ran to other drugstores, but this particular brand was sold out everywhere. Amazon had it though, hooray, hooray. This orange flavored allergy Blistex, along with allergy medicine, got me through two very uncomfortable weeks. The Blistex soothes and relieves the pain and burning, but it took time for the symptoms to all go away. I have since had one more allergy flare up with the whole swollen and painful lip thing, but I had the Blistex on hand and began applying immediately along with allergy meds. Still took a couple of weeks to clear up, but the pain and swelling of my lips was much less. I could kiss the people of Blistex for making this product, but that might have to wait until the swelling goes down for good. Would totally recommend, and if you are just experiencing these weird and funky allergy symptoms for the first time..... You have my complete and heartfelt sympathy. This will help, but it's not an instant fix. And make sure your friends don't nickname you FishLips for the duration of the swelling. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Billy Bob.
Annie Y.
San Francisco , CA
I'm so glad that they have a body lotion version! When I first saw the hand lotion at Target, I knew I had to get it because I love EOS products and because this smells phenomenal! It reminds me of fruity candy! I love that it's organic too! It leaves my skin smelling so good, and very moisturized too! What I also love about it is that it doesn't clog my pores and it also isn't too greasy for my oily combo skin. I would definitely consider repurchasing this when I run out! What's also great about this is that the bottle has a locking mechanism so that you don't accidentally pump some out in your bag. You can lock it do that no matter how hard you pump, nothing comes out. I've had previous mishaps with other lotions popping open in my bag, so this one is great. The price is also very reasonable as well!
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved the smell of this product, but not necessarily all the ingredients. For the price, I found it not too sufficient in hydrating my skin or helping to maintain any moisture I did have. The consistency and texture were nice and it definitely did absorb into my skin quickly, however I personally found that I needed to reapply it way more often than I usually apply body lotions, because my skin seemed to be drying out even more though I continued using it. In my opinion, this is more of a "bandaid" fix. It seems to make the outer layer of my skin appear smooth & moist but after a few hours I could tell that the hydration wasn't going as deep as I thought or would prefer. It's a pass for me.
Boots F.
Little Rock
I absolutely LOVE this lotion! As soon as I put it on, my skin feels so soft and velvety. It also smells awesome!! All of the different scents are great, but Berry Blossom is my favorite. The scent lasts all day and smells so sweet and fresh. eos is probably my favorite line of moisturizers and lip balms. It feels like a super high end product, but has a drug store price, and I love that! I have recommended eos to family and friends in the past, and they have always thanked me for it! eos Body Lotion Berry Blossom
kai f.
You’d think with how great of a formula the lip products have, it would carry onto the lotions...no...it’s a really thin formula. The scent smells cheap and doesn’t last and I’d have to keep putting more every couple minutes because it feels like it’s drying out..while I’m wearing it.
Hailey T.
Lynchburg
I am in absolute love with this product! At first I was a little skeptical because no body lotion has truly kept my skin feeling moisturizer all day, but this kept my skin so smooth all throughout the day. No greasy feeling, and the scent is amazing! It smells like you have a natural fruity scent! Definitely recommend and I will make this my new skin necessity! As you can tell I loved the body lotion so much that I went a bit crazy with the brand and bought a lot of stuff...😬 eos Body Lotion Berry Blossom
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
If u haven't tried this let me be the one to tell you it's great I love that it's not to pricey giving the fact that it's amazing I have nothing bad to say about it I bought this while I was shopping at Wal-Mart going thru there sells and came across it do I got it never thought i would be buying again but I deffenatly have and will in my opinion it's a really good and the smell is excellent
Marisa E.
I love the eos lip balms and was so excited to try the body lotion, but I was sorely disappointed. This lotion is so incredibly thin and I also didn't really like the scent. This one was a major let down for me. I would not buy again or recommend this at all.
Raven S.
Thi is a great water based moisturizer. And the packing is really adorable to wear you can leave it in on you bathroom sink without getting an eye sore. How, it is really watery. I still have mine first bottle from December 2016 that is still about half way full. The scent is clean and nice but I just don't get too much locked in moisture. The product literally evaporates into the air and into my skin to where no moisture is left behinfd. But I still use it for a quick hand lotion after cleansing my hands.
Delia Z.
Burlington
I received no the Eos berry blossom in a purse size container as a stocking stuffer last christmas. I like doing the convenience of it being a smaller bottle that would fit in my purse. The scent was pleasant tho I did feel the formula was a bit thin for my taste. If out for a long time, I felt it got a bit oily ( for example at a sporting event I could feel it on my legs when perspiring) I might give it one more try, however, I don't see myself purchasing a full size any time soon.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
Why is this so amazing ?!
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Are these body lotion good?
christina a.
I love eos products so I really want to try this! Are they good for sensitive skin?
Lily G.
Joliet, IL
How good are those ?do they smell nice?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
How much is this set and how well does it work