EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion

Treat your hands to deep, ultra-soothing moisture with a perfectly portable, natural shea butter hand lotion.

eos Berry Blossom hand lotion is the everyday essential for soft, smooth hands. A delightfully nourishing natural hand lotion, with hydrating shea butter, aloe and a refreshing fragrance for beautifully soft, smooth skin.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Capryly Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol

Received this as a Christmas present and I love it!
Start your review of EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion!
Product Highlights
This stuff is amazing i love how soft it makes my hands. I have really dry cuticles and this stuff really worksin reviews
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion uploaded by Elena U.
EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion uploaded by Elena U.
EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion By his appearance, it is clear that life has battered him)) In general, he lies in my car. Pleasant lotion, non-greasy, absorbs quickly, moisturizes well, smells like something fruity. Non-irritating, 90% organic, paraben and gluten free. It had the perfect carry-on format. #beauty
Laura  H.
Gore, OK
EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion uploaded by Laura  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved the packaging so much, looks and feels like a little stone, and I love that I can toss this in my purse when on the go. Will be excellent in the winter months, and I think will be cute to add to a xmas gifts as well! eos Essential Hand lotion
Chantal  K.
Abilene, KS
This hand lotion is the perfect size for my purse! I like the scent. It moisturizes my hands, I wish it was slightly thicker. I have to shake it up to mix it together before I use it each time, but I don't find that a big deal.
Danielle F.
I am a fan favorite of the eos brand and love that this keeps my hands soft and silky and smooth. My hands are never dry with eos and I'm so thankful for that and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents when I can since this was such a delight.
Jennifer S.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. This lotion is small enough to throw in your bag or even a pocket. The smell is amazing and it does well to keep you moisturized.
Jill S.
Manalapan, NJ
Not a fan. Cute packaging, but doesn’t absorb well. Not very moisturizing either. Won’t buy again.
Anika B.
This is an amazing hand cream to give in return gift bags. It has a good amount of lotion, smells really nice, and moisturized my skin well. The inly thing I didn’t like was how the container was. Once you start running out, it’s harder to squeeze out of the container.
Jessica S.
Elizabeth, WV
Great every day lotion for on the go. This stuff is so smooth and silky. It leaves my hands feeling soft and hydrated. It also smells amazing. It is inexpensive and comes in a cute little bottle that you can throw into your bag or purse. Absolutely recommend!
Angela A.
Glendora, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love that it’s truly lightweight but I definitely need more moisture for my dry little hands. Smells so good!
Elizabeth  T.
San Diego, CA
This was a okay hand cream. Very light gel consistency. It had a powdery scent. Not my favorite but was tolerable and lingered. I definitely need a more intense hand cream especially during the winter months. Would recommend for warmer time of the year or people who don’t need a ton of hydration.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...