EOS Apricot Lip Balm

USDA Certified Organic, sustainably-sourced shea butter and all natural flavors—because good-for-you can be delicious too. We make our eos 100% Natural Shea Lip Balm with wild-grown shea butter and hydrating coconut and jojoba oils for long-lasting hydration.
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Not tested on animals
  • Paraben & phthalate-free
  • Gluten-free
  • 0.25 oz

Has anyone bought this yet??
If there is a sample of these I would love to try it out looks fresh
Ist these worth it? Does it feel soft on lips?
Start your review of EOS Apricot Lip Balm!
Mariana  H.
Kirksville, MO
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Mariana  H.
I’ve always loved eso products. It’s the only type of lip balms I use and it never disappoints. The smell of this one is great if you like sweet-fruity smells. It’s leaves my lips so soft and looking very nice. Recommended!
Gina T.
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Gina T.
I honestly love the smell and they way it goes on my only issues is is reminds me of like a sugar scrub cause it feels like it has pieces of sugar In it, that is mainly what needs to be worked on! It feels gentle I just wonder if those sugar pieces are like ripping at your skin
Alana A.
Olympia Flds, IL
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Alana A.
I love this product and generally all EOS products. I keep it at my desk at work so that I always have one with me!
Kathryn M.
Lockport, IL
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Kathryn M.
I’ve used a chapstick like this before and really liked them.. but then randomly my lips ended up getting more chapped using it so I stopped using it. When I opened this up I was a little hesitant at first to use it but I’ve been using it for almost 2 weeks and it actually gets the job done! It smells great. It doesn’t just come off in like 3 min like other balms. It lasts awhile. It actually feels like it heals my lips. My daughters enjoy it too! They like the fun ball shape. It makes it easier to find in my purse, too. I’m a fan. I definitely would buy another.
Stephanie L.
Chula Vista , CA
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Stephanie L.
I absolutely love eos products and this was absolutely perfect. It keeps my lips smooth and smells so good! 💕EOS Apricot Lip Balm #SquadGhoulsVoxBox
Chasity S.
Ozark, MO
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Chasity S.
Overall I thought the product was moisturizing and tasted great. I think it could be slightly less dense with more shine on the lips. It tastes sweet.
Lauren A.
Bristol, PA
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Lauren A.
This stuff tastes and smells so good. I love Eos in general but this is such a unique flavor. It keeps lips moisturized and maintains its scent/flavor for awhile. Love it !!! EOS Apricot Lip Balm
Court C.
Oxford, OH
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Court C.
I love the scent of this product. It smells/tastes so amazing!!! The color of it and packaging is so cute and the balm feels so smooth on my lips. It’s a very reasonable price as well for under $5!! I would definitely try again!!
dannelle  M.
Wichita Falls, TX
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by dannelle  M.
At first I wasn’t so thrilled about this product. It left my lips feeling dry and chapped. After a few uses I feel like it started working better but still soaks into your lips and leaves them dried out after.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Mary F.
EOS Apricot Lip Balm uploaded by Mary F.
Ive always been a fan of Eos lip balm it is very moisturizing on my lips and keeps them soft and supple all day long. This lip balm is just as good and it smell so freaking good. I love that when you put it on your lips you can literally smell apricot. The scent is delightful. The formula is top notch and I really appreciate that it is organic. It states that it is made with all natural Shea butter and ya girl loves her some Shea butter ok. It is so good for our skin. I would definitely buy this lip balm if I was in need of one. It is a really great lip balm.