EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm
EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
I've never actually used an entire lip gloss or Chapstick. Lol have you?
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
You are so right. No I never have until EOS! Makes lips so super soft and my hunny actually doesn't mind the taste :)
Myia M.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Memphis, TN
4 years, 4 months ago
Lol this is crazy but so true.. I have never used an entire one.. to many to choose from..
Mary Margaret C.
Mary Margaret C.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
I have used an entire thing of lip gloss before. But chapstick, I have so many and they are scattered throughout my bags, so I tend to rotate between all of them.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Carmichael, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I've never done it! It seems impossible to before they end up going through the wash or stuck under a seat in the car! Haha.
Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.
KELOWNA
4 years, 5 months ago
I don't think I have ever finished a whole lip gloss or chapstick, I always end up losing them
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Oddly enough the only balm ive usee till the end is eos!! These are some great products!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
I've never finished one but yet I keep buying them and buying them. I even bought a lemon drop one yesterday.
Joan Y.
Joan Y.
Natrona Hts, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
EOS lip balms are probably the only brand I will ever be able to finish. I always lose mine but the EOS ones are too cute and handy to lose
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi
4 years, 5 months ago
I've used up many chapsticks! The only lip gloss I've ever used all of was Bare Minerals!