influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Prudy m.
  • smell great taste great and with the 3 pack you have one for your purse one for home and one for the car you never have to worry about your lips being dry in 87 reviews.

• MrsandMr O.
  • This EOS lip balm was my new best friend until my 2yr old got a hold of it a decided that she wanted to eat it instead of apply to her lips...lol...for some reason this is the only lip balm that she tries to eat...but they left my lips soft,smooth, and they smell good!! in 72 reviews.

• Krysten M.
  • I have been useing them for a long time they are the only lip balm iv tryed that dosent burn my lips and I love them there not heavy on and smell amazeing I buy new ones every time I can love eos so much in 72 reviews.

• Karla  I.
  • They are on the pricy side for chapped lips products (although I feel lucky I didn't have to buy mine) but they are worth it. in 70 reviews.

• lily m.
  • they are really nice and very moisturizing for your lips i find that my lips go dry when dehydrated and a slick of these...good to go just so expensive in 61 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lily B.

5 influensters found this helpful

Love it! I personally love these! even though they may look boring, you will be amazed at how they work. They make your lips looked refreshed and amazing!I would definitely recommend to the whole family! I also have the chapstick which I would recommend!

Mallisa L.

5 influensters found this helpful

love this lip balm. so moisturizing. this pack has some great new flavors and the packaging even has a mickey mouse head where there is normally the circular indentation. this is a great christmas present!

Saera M.

4 influensters found this helpful

So these are always raved about on beauty blogs and YouTube. So I tried them out and at the first couple uses I hated mine ... But after a few uses it seemed to glide on better. I have also read others have had tho problem. So if you do try them don't give up too quickly if at first they are not super creamy. When buying the three packs you get a great value. Can be hard to get your hands on. I found mine at target. But the smells are great and its a fun stocking stuffer. My daughter loves them too.

Heather B.

4 influensters found this helpful

I'm completely addicted to EOS Lip stuff. It is so easy to put on and it keeps my lips moist for a long time. It makes things so much easier since I'm not having to slick it back on every few minutes (I hate dry lips). My only complaint is that they won't fit into a pocket. Just to large.

Shileizy T.

4 influensters found this helpful

I LOVED THE EOS ALICE IN WONDERLAND COLLECTION BUNDLE <3 they were so different from the other Eos LIPbalms

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jennifer L.
    Jennifer L.

How does this compare with Chapstick?

3 answersJan 26 - 2015 - 10:30 p.m.
    Jessica  B.
    Jessica B.

I Love them their great the sents are great and their super moisterizing

1 answerJan 03 - 2015 - 11:24 p.m.
    Nicole D.
    Nicole D.

how much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?

1 answerAug 18 - 2013 - 8:17 p.m.
    Idalina A.
    Idalina A.

Where did you get it from?

1 answerAug 28 - 2015 - 1:12 a.m.
    Katie  S.
    Katie S.

what flavor are these?

1 answerAug 17 - 2015 - 7:50 p.m.
    Kristina I.
    Kristina I.

Where can I get this and how much?

4 answersMay 12 - 2015 - 2:27 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now