Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Fond du Lac

LOVE! All scents are amazing! No other balms come close to the perfect level of scent/softness! This is an every day product for me. I always use before bed to prevent my lips from drying while I sleep, and I always before (and multiple times throughout the day) before going out to protect my lips from the hot/cold/sun (everything damaging). I would highly recommend Eos balms. Recently found them in tube form rather than balls which makes it easy to carry without a purse, so thanks EOS!
Gidget S.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC

I love Alice in Wonderland, and the shave cream is amazing. My lips stay chapped and dry due to health, and I purchased the product due to the small shape which makes more purse space, and since the shave cream was good, the lip balm should be too right? Wrong! Black ring around lip area, and I threw out after I felt burning on my lips and when I washed it off my lips were bleeding, yes bleeding. I will stick to the shave cream but will never purchase the lip balm ever again!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I love the packaging of this product, It is the reason i bought about 11 in the beginning! I loved it for the longest time but i realized it wasn't doing much for my lips. I would put it on and a couple minutes later my lips would be so dry and i had to reapply like every 5 minutes. I went through so many then i realized that i needed something a lot more moisturizing so i switched to babylips and they are amazing compared the the eos!
Romy B.
Romy B.
Panorama City, CA

I love the Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm Kit! The the of them all a have an amazing scent and none of the scents are to strong or to faded they all smell percent in my point of view. I really would recommend this product to other people because it is a very moisturizing product for you lips and I have noticed that the more I use this product the softer and more nourished my lips get each day. This product is amazing!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
South Bend, IN

This is the only time I ever purchased a Lip Balm "kit" so to speak, but I am so glad I did! The flavors/scents included in the kit were all limited edition and it took a few weeks for me to get my hands on one (they were all sold out!) My favorite is the Watermelon and I have used it so often it is almost gone. Adorable kit; great for any Alice in Wonderland fan or any fan of soft lips :)
An N.
An N.

I love EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm provide moisturizing to the lip. Love the smell and the taste of it. I been using this for a few years now and I love it. I recommend to all my friend and co-worker and the love it. I would buy it over and over again and it does last several weeks before I brought again. You can get it every where. Online have better deals versus in drug store.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL

I used to love eos but for some reason with the last few purchased including this pack I have noticed they make my lips much more dry to where I am applying all the time. I also got really bad dry swollen lip from them. Not sure if it was just an allergic reaction to that particular one so tried another and same thing. There are better brands much cheaper that don't irritate my lips
member-507891e0c
member-507891e0c
Milwaukee, WI

I like this Alice in the Wonderland lip balms because they smell really good. I also liked about that was the first time I use them that this lady told me to use it and she said it makes your lips so plump and soft so I just said okay and why not I should just buy it. Then when I got home I used it and it smells really good it was so awesome my lips have been softer ever since.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

These 99 percent natural lip balms are as cute as they are effective. I love to use them on the go because they fit so nicely in your hand and are easy to find in my bag. The balm feels superlight but keeps lips smooth and hydrated thanks to jojoba oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. These particular set of balms have a distinct flavor and I love them!
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.

I'm always with an EOS those on my side, purse, work table and my addiction is getting past all the time.
They leave our super soft lips, it is incredible.
All are very smelly, but my favorite is the watermelon. It makes you want to eat !!In addition, all are 95% and 100% organic in nature are made with jojoba oil, karite butter and vitamin E.
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA

I've never actually used an entire lip gloss or Chapstick. Lol have you?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Are these long lasting for you ?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite flavor?
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Encinitas, CA

Is it worth it?
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
French Creek, WV

Where can you buy this Alice and Wonderland set?

Join Now