Add a Photo

By EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH
#40 in Lip Care

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (66)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA

love this balm! It's one of very few products that actually helps my problem lips instead of just making them feel a little better while it's on. No flavor to annoy me or interfere with food or coffee, no peppermint to irritate my lips, and the color is flattering and the payload is just right for me, not pale but not "I'm wearing lip stuff!" either (Fireberry is my favorite). The SPF is the big deal for me. Cons: it's really sticky. I have to put my hair up or it's glued to my lips. Also really difficult to get off cups, I run them through the dishwasher twice.
Hadiqa S.
Hadiqa S.
Canyon Country, CA

When I heard about these new eos spheres, I just knew I needed to get them! This adorable alice in wonderland inspired pack comes in 3 awesome flavors:

Sweet Vanilla Nonsense

Blueberry Potion

Watermelon Wonderland

My personal favorite is blueberry, but I think all 3 are great! They all smell and taste good! ;) If you are a big fan of disney and eos, this would be a cute pack to have ^-^ this package was hard to find and only available in target, but now you can find it in walgreens, ulta, and evolutionofsmooth.com!
Gidget S.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC

I love Alice in Wonderland, and the shave cream is amazing. My lips stay chapped and dry due to health, and I purchased the product due to the small shape which makes more purse space, and since the shave cream was good, the lip balm should be too right? Wrong! Black ring around lip area, and I threw out after I felt burning on my lips and when I washed it off my lips were bleeding, yes bleeding. I will stick to the shave cream but will never purchase the lip balm ever again!
An N.
An N.

I love EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm provide moisturizing to the lip. Love the smell and the taste of it. I been using this for a few years now and I love it. I recommend to all my friend and co-worker and the love it. I would buy it over and over again and it does last several weeks before I brought again. You can get it every where. Online have better deals versus in drug store.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
South Shore, KY

These lip balms are not only adorable, but they smell amazing too! Eos has always been my favorite lip balm and I was thrilled to see that they came out with Alice in wonderland themed packaging! These lip balms are so nourishing and are the perfect base coat to smooth your lips before applying a liquid lipstick or any other drying formula. Always have one in my bag!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Omaha

Eos Alice and wonderland lip balm collection is similar to all the other eos lip balms!!But having a princess like Alice is more tempting to get than an ordinary lip balm right??And did I mention that these are soooo smooth on your lips!! I lean to these a lot!! I have one in my car, purse , and my mom has one from me I just thing there amazing to have !!
mackenzie a.
mackenzie a.

Very very smooth on the lips, these eos last a very long time, and you wouldnt think that because of how small they are. They may be fairly small, but they do BIG things!! Having some layed around your house is a material wise thing to do, But they smell amazing, they keep your lips hydrated, and is something youd want to have everyday.
Callie N.
Callie N.

I purchased this set because of the adorable colors. I love the shape of the product, easy to throw into a bag, however I don't feel that this is a moisturizing as I would've hoped. I wouldn't recommend these for use in the winter or someone with super dry lips. Great for kids or someone with averagely dry lips looking for a little relief.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL

Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#goaskalice
T S.
T S.

This is the same quality as the other eos lip balms. I find these do help my lips. This was a great little gift add on. So cutely wrapped and displayed for any female. We ALL need Chap Stick! They have a waxy consistency for a chapstick. This fragrance smells delicious and tastes just as yummy. They are portable and convenient. .
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA

I've never actually used an entire lip gloss or Chapstick. Lol have you?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Are these long lasting for you ?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite flavor?
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Encinitas, CA

Is it worth it?
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
French Creek, WV

Where can you buy this Alice and Wonderland set?

Join Now