Add a Photo

EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm

By eos evolution of smooth

#104 in Lip Care
Photos (56)
Abigail N.
Abigail N.

I have this package with three of the eos. I love it because it was cheap and affordable. I bought this at Walmart. The small packaging is nice and is great to give for a gift. I would recommend this to others that suffer from dry lips. I would buy this again
An N.
An N.

I love EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm provide moisturizing to the lip. Love the smell and the taste of it. I been using this for a few years now and I love it. I recommend to all my friend and co-worker and the love it. I would buy it over and over again and it does last several weeks before I brought again. You can get it every where. Online have better deals versus in drug store.
Skye L.
Skye L.
Philadelphia

I'm I was a giant fan of these, not much Alice in wonderland after you got rid of the packaging, but lovely scents. Also, I find eos to be easiest to find in my cluttered bag!
Belen E.
Belen E.
Grandview, WA

I love eos their so good for chap lips and theirs a verity of flavor so my favorite is mint it's very easy to use I love it
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Windsor

SO CUTE! The Disney fan in me absolutely needed to have this. The packaging is adorable (the little mickey ears are too cute) and I love all the scents. These are the same quality as other EOS products. Wish they would do more packages like this!
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB

Not my favourite lip product. I think they draw you in with the cute packaging and fun flavours and colours but the actual product does not moisturize that well. I've gone back to using my holy grail Nivea milk and honey lip balm.
Kiara P.
Kiara P.

Recomendado, los sabores son geniales, duran bastante tiempo y te cuidan los labios, son deliciosos, super recomendado.
Katya S.
Katya S.

Cute packaging and colours. It worked well like a lip balm should. I didnt find anything extra special about it aside from the packaging.
Madison F.
Madison F.

i haven't tried it but would really like too it looks really cool and looks like it would help my dry lips because my lips get really dry in the winter it looks like it would be easy to apply
Myra M.
Myra M.
Dallas, TX

Smell really good , my favorite one is the blue I don't really like the pink one but the blue one is just so beautiful 💖
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA

I've never actually used an entire lip gloss or Chapstick. Lol have you?
Krista C.
Krista C.
June 24, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
You are so right. No I never have until EOS! Makes lips so super soft and my hunny actually doesn't mind the taste :)
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

Are these long lasting for you ?
Breanna O.
Breanna O.
Nov. 30, 2012, 4:35 p.m.
yes they are!
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite flavor?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
June 22, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Mine is the tangerine-Mango one! It has more flavor and smell then the rest. HIGHLY recommend!
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Encinitas, CA

is it worth it?
Vivian J.
Vivian J.
Nov. 29, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
Yes! They are so moisturizing and taste great! Get it!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
French Creek, WV

Where can you buy this Alice and Wonderland set?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Dec. 5, 2012, 2:46 p.m.
i've seen it at target and walgreens so i would check there first but they might also sell them at cvs, rite aid, etc.

Join Now