EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm

based on 2874 reviews

Highlights
Prudy m.
  • smell great taste great and with the 3 pack you have one for your purse one for home and one for the car you never have to worry about your lips being dry in 87 reviews.

• MrsandMr O.
  • This EOS lip balm was my new best friend until my 2yr old got a hold of it a decided that she wanted to eat it instead of apply to her lips...lol...for some reason this is the only lip balm that she tries to eat...but they left my lips soft,smooth, and they smell good!! in 72 reviews.

• Krysten M.
  • I have been useing them for a long time they are the only lip balm iv tryed that dosent burn my lips and I love them there not heavy on and smell amazeing I buy new ones every time I can love eos so much in 72 reviews.

• Karla  I.
  • They are on the pricy side for chapped lips products (although I feel lucky I didn't have to buy mine) but they are worth it. in 70 reviews.

• lily m.
  • they are really nice and very moisturizing for your lips i find that my lips go dry when dehydrated and a slick of these...good to go just so expensive in 61 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Abigail N.

3 influensters found this helpful

I have this package with three of the eos. I love it because it was cheap and affordable. I bought this at Walmart. The small packaging is nice and is great to give for a gift. I would recommend this to others that suffer from dry lips. I would buy this again

An N.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm provide moisturizing to the lip. Love the smell and the taste of it. I been using this for a few years now and I love it. I recommend to all my friend and co-worker and the love it. I would buy it over and over again and it does last several weeks before I brought again. You can get it every where. Online have better deals versus in drug store.

Gina G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I know that everyone loves these because they are so cute and colorful, but the truth is that the balm inside is pretty ineffective. It does feel nice on the lips initially, but wears off fast and eventually my lips end up feeling more dry than they did before I applied it. I don't feel like constantly applying lip balm 20 times a day (which is probably their plan, so you'll buy more), so I have replaced these with other balms that actually WORK - like the Nivea or Vaseline balms. These other brands are cheaper and work much better. Don't believe the eos hype- you're really just paying for the cute, gimmicky packaging!

Gidget S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Alice in Wonderland, and the shave cream is amazing. My lips stay chapped and dry due to health, and I purchased the product due to the small shape which makes more purse space, and since the shave cream was good, the lip balm should be too right? Wrong! Black ring around lip area, and I threw out after I felt burning on my lips and when I washed it off my lips were bleeding, yes bleeding. I will stick to the shave cream but will never purchase the lip balm ever again!

Emily S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love the packaging of this product, It is the reason i bought about 11 in the beginning! I loved it for the longest time but i realized it wasn't doing much for my lips. I would put it on and a couple minutes later my lips would be so dry and i had to reapply like every 5 minutes. I went through so many then i realized that i needed something a lot more moisturizing so i switched to babylips and they are amazing compared the the eos!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jennifer L.
    Jennifer L.

How does this compare with Chapstick?

7 answersJan 26 - 2015 - 10:30 p.m.
    MeganTom M.
    MeganTom M.

Where can you find the kit like this? I only seem to find the single packs and they are always the same.

0 answersMay 25 - 2016 - 9:24 p.m.
    Brittany B.
    Brittany B.

where do I get this?! i need it.

2 answersMay 19 - 2016 - 6:01 p.m.
    Mary F.
    Mary F.

I really want this ! Does anyone know if this is carried in store at maybe a target or Walmart ?

1 answerMay 18 - 2016 - 11:09 p.m.
    Rebecca B.
    Rebecca B.

omg, what flavors does it have and where can i I find these! ? I'm so addicted to eos!!

1 answerMay 03 - 2016 - 4:14 p.m.
    Cassidy G.
    Cassidy G.

Is this product still available? How much does it cost? Where can I find it?

2 answersMar 04 - 2016 - 1:26 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now