Add a Photo

EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm

By eos evolution of smooth

#106 in Lip Care
Photos (56)
Gidget S.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC

I love Alice in Wonderland, and the shave cream is amazing. My lips stay chapped and dry due to health, and I purchased the product due to the small shape which makes more purse space, and since the shave cream was good, the lip balm should be too right? Wrong! Black ring around lip area, and I threw out after I felt burning on my lips and when I washed it off my lips were bleeding, yes bleeding. I will stick to the shave cream but will never purchase the lip balm ever again!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I love the packaging of this product, It is the reason i bought about 11 in the beginning! I loved it for the longest time but i realized it wasn't doing much for my lips. I would put it on and a couple minutes later my lips would be so dry and i had to reapply like every 5 minutes. I went through so many then i realized that i needed something a lot more moisturizing so i switched to babylips and they are amazing compared the the eos!
Britt J.
Britt J.
Scottsdale, AZ

Umm, yes..please! I love this cute little lip balms so much! They're so handy, so moisturizing, so everything! They keep my lips hydrated for a long time, but I probably put it on too often. I just love them. My 16 yr old daughter is obsessed with them. 2 things she needs for school everyday, EOS & layers gum.😂 I highly recommend these & they're pretty enexpensive, so that's a definite positive. 😘
An N.
An N.

I love EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm provide moisturizing to the lip. Love the smell and the taste of it. I been using this for a few years now and I love it. I recommend to all my friend and co-worker and the love it. I would buy it over and over again and it does last several weeks before I brought again. You can get it every where. Online have better deals versus in drug store.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.

I would love to try this product since one of my favorite movies of all time is Alice in Wonderland. The EOS brand has never disappointed me before, so I have high expectations for this product as well. The EOS lip balms that I have tried have always been smooth and creamy with amazing scents, they are brilliant products and I highly recommend them.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Muskegon, MI

I'm a huge fan of EOS just because of the shape of the container. I mean it is a good chapstick but I feel like they are just like every one. It is moisturizing but the only one that i love using is the mint looking one because it actually burns my lips if my lips are super chapped and that what i like personally.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

I got this for a gift and they are absolutely fantastic! They are on the pricey side for chapped lips products (although I feel lucky I didn't have to buy mine) but they are worth it. They have kept my lips moisturized and prevented them from chapping. This specific trio smells really wonderful, too!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Sarnia, Ont

Ummmm yes please lol. I absolutely love these Lip Balms, they are the only ones I use. They make my lips glossy, smooth and lasts awhile. The price is a little high but it's worth every penny. Plus the packaging is awesome and the balms come in many colours. I also like that their small.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ

EOS ROCKS! I love EOS, I've been buying this product for a long time now. They keep my lips smooth and kissable. The flavors are great and light, nothing overwhelming. Easy to find in my purse considering its the only sphere in there. I highly recommend this product, best chapstick ever.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Frederick, MD

I am a collector of EOS lip balms (Yes, that's a thing) and I love this pack! They are super moisturizing, smell great, and look cute too. My only cons are that they get pretty scratched up easily and they are discontinued so you'll have to pay quite a but of money if you want them.
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA

I've never actually used an entire lip gloss or Chapstick. Lol have you?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

Are these long lasting for you ?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite flavor?
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Encinitas, CA

Is it worth it?
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
French Creek, WV

Where can you buy this Alice and Wonderland set?

Join Now