influenster

influenster

Highlights
Prudy m.
  • smell great taste great and with the 3 pack you have one for your purse one for home and one for the car you never have to worry about your lips being dry in 87 reviews.

• MrsandMr O.
  • This EOS lip balm was my new best friend until my 2yr old got a hold of it a decided that she wanted to eat it instead of apply to her lips...lol...for some reason this is the only lip balm that she tries to eat...but they left my lips soft,smooth, and they smell good!! in 72 reviews.

• Krysten M.
  • I have been useing them for a long time they are the only lip balm iv tryed that dosent burn my lips and I love them there not heavy on and smell amazeing I buy new ones every time I can love eos so much in 72 reviews.

• Karla  I.
  • They are on the pricy side for chapped lips products (although I feel lucky I didn't have to buy mine) but they are worth it. in 70 reviews.

• lily m.
  • they are really nice and very moisturizing for your lips i find that my lips go dry when dehydrated and a slick of these...good to go just so expensive in 61 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Irish C.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is by far my favorite lip balm. Plus I just love the way its presented and packaged. It keeps my lips soft for a long time

Emily S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love the packaging of this product, It is the reason i bought about 11 in the beginning! I loved it for the longest time but i realized it wasn't doing much for my lips. I would put it on and a couple minutes later my lips would be so dry and i had to reapply like every 5 minutes. I went through so many then i realized that i needed something a lot more moisturizing so i switched to babylips and they are amazing compared the the eos!

Britt J.

1 influenster found this helpful

Umm, yes..please! I love this cute little lip balms so much! They're so handy, so moisturizing, so everything! They keep my lips hydrated for a long time, but I probably put it on too often. I just love them. My 16 yr old daughter is obsessed with them. 2 things she needs for school everyday, EOS & layers gum.😂 I highly recommend these & they're pretty enexpensive, so that's a definite positive. 😘

Abigail W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am a collector of EOS lip balms (Yes, that's a thing) and I love this pack! They are super moisturizing, smell great, and look cute too. My only cons are that they get pretty scratched up easily and they are discontinued so you'll have to pay quite a but of money if you want them.

Hattie C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Tastes great, smells amazing and moisturizes my lips more than any other lipbalm i have tried, i have 6 eos all together and they are my favs ever, and they look really cute on my desk. The only thing i would say is i love it to much so i get theough 1 every 2-3 months x

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jennifer L.
    Jennifer L.

How does this compare with Chapstick?

7 answersJan 26 - 2015 - 10:30 p.m.
    Sanne B.
    Sanne B.

can i get tis plss

1 answerFeb 06 - 2016 - 2:08 p.m.
    ashley g.
    ashley g.

Is this still available and if so what store is it sold at??

1 answerJan 22 - 2016 - 1:52 a.m.
    Hediye linda  K.
    Hediye linda K.

how much did you guys pay for it?

4 answersDec 23 - 2015 - 5:34 a.m.
    Jessica  B.
    Jessica B.

I Love them their great the sents are great and their super moisterizing

1 answerJan 03 - 2015 - 11:24 p.m.
    Nicole D.
    Nicole D.

how much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?

2 answersAug 18 - 2013 - 8:17 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now