BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #53 in Lip Care

Featuring Vanilla Bean, Peppermint Mocha and Sparkling Ginger lip balms, this eos set makes a great gift or stocking stuffer. .25 oz. (each) Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Buy on Walmart*
Robin C.
Winter Garden, FL
The eos lip balms are one of my favorite go-tos, especially for gifting! I find these to be very cute and trendy so they always make fun additions to gifts! I love the shape, and they make the chapsticks not only easy to apply, but easy to find in my (crowded and stuffed) purse when I need it! I think they smell great, taste fine, and work. The only reason I gave 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because rumors I’ve seen on the internet that they can actually be bad for your skin. While I’ve never had a problem and I continue to use that, it stays in the back of my mind when I’m using it. However, I still find myself loving these lip balms!
Cassie B.
I always grab these Eos bundle packs in order to have a few on stock and different flavors/benefits to choose from as needed. Eos is a very rare product as it performs absolutely incredibly for a fraction of the price of comparable lip balms. The flavors are always subtle enough to notice but not overpower. I have tried very prestige lip balms and within 5 minutes of applying feel the necessity to kick the moisture up a a notch by screwing off that Eos cap! I was so reluctant to try this product initially as it seemed like everyone used it and it was possibly just for the adorable packaging. I was shocked when I first tried a pack my mother bought me 3 years ago for the holidays. It was no hype! I keep one in the bathroom, one in my bag, one next to my bed. They are floating around everywhere now because I continually reach of it for chronic dry lips only made worse by drying products. The value,, well I have never ran out of product before I decide it has served enough use and throw it out. I've reached about 3/4 of the way down only by using it 5 or 6 times daily for over a month and only using the onre specific lip balm not mixing it up as I had been traveling.
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
In all honesty POS is a Hidden Mist I like some of their products but for these particular ones I'm not so sure I'll be buying again. I don't like the hard wax you feel I feel like I have to rub us on my lips for several minutes before I feel like I have anything on them, which I guess in a way that is good, but if you're someone who likes to feeling of moisture on your lips then this probably isn't for you
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
I am obsessed with EOS packaging. For some reason I am a big sucker for limited edition holiday sets for Christmas. I’ve been buying EOS limited edition sets ever since they came out. When I saw this set I had to get it! I love the scents and the colors. The rose gold one is fire! I love the vanilla bean and the peppermint mocha smells sooo soo good.
Kenzie B.
Gahanna, OH
I don’t have any bad things to say about this. I purchased it for myself over the holiday, from kohls. It was actually a pretty great deal. I keep them in my purse so I don’t lose them, and they have last so far. I would recommend this to others because they’re difference “flavors” than the normal chapsticks.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
I love the EOS lip balms. I find them to be incredibly moisturizing and smooth, but what I most appreciate about them is their shape! It doesn’t get “lost” in the bottom of handbag, I can usually just reach in a grab it. The price for these are great and if I can find the little gift sets, I will usually grab them
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Before I was using the typical Carmex and it always gave me a oily feel on my lips 24/7. I ventured off and tried out the EOS Lip Balm’s and fell in love! My favorite is the Organic Strawberry. It’s not to strong and I only have to apply maybe at the most 3 times within a 24 hour period, and that’s when I’m working. Keep in mind I work in the refinery’s and wind and sun take a tole on my lips on a daily basis. I no longer have to apply every hour like I was with Carmex. It last long! It stays on even after I eat and drink water! I love all the flavors they offer and would definently not go back to my Carmex or any other brand of lip balms!
Christina C.
There are a few different reasons as to why I enjoyed this product so much. First of all I am infamous for leaving my lip balms in the car and then find them sadly melted. This lip balm never seems to melt for some reason. So if you are one to leave your lip balm in the car on a warm day this may be a lip balm to consider. Also as far as performance goes I love how this lip balm doesn’t leave a sticky residue on my lips and keeps them moisturized. It isn’t so much that I feel like it’s layers but instead it’s just enough to let me know I’m wearing lip balm and keeps my lips from cracking even more.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. I love the colors
Of the packaging and love eos.
Makayla F.
Can They come in different flavor