BY EO® PRODUCTS

Cleans, Sanitizes & Moisturizes Organically Take EO everywhere you go - purse, car, stroller, gym bag... 24 Biodegradable Wipes Picture this... There were two hands and zillions of germs. Each hand busy, doing all the things of the day and zillions of germs trying to stay involved in whatever is going on. Using EO Hand Sanitizer keeps both hands refreshed, healthy and clean while keeping germs out of the picture. EO Hand Sanitizer - the organic, plant based alternative to chemical laden hand sanitizers. Organic Lavender Essential Oil is naturally cleansing and soothing. Organic Alcohol sanitizes on contact. Soothing Aloe Vera nourishes & moisturizes. Wood pulp towelette is biodegradable Love life. Live clean. Be mindful of what you put on & in your body. Visit us at EOproducts.com and learn more about our products, essential oil and the health issues surround see more...

Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Moms need these! From buggy wipes , to do bloc bathrooms, or dirty little hands these are life savers ! They are not overly perfume smelling, and aren't oily ! They fit easily into a purse, diaper bag, or car console and I love they can come individually packaged !
Danielle A.
These products are good and love the company but the lavender scent in general is a little too strong for my liking. I prefer the coconut and lemon scent. The packaging was nice and I love that many products they have are GMO and gluten-free. I was sent a free sample.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
These wipes are the best!!! Was being used in Whole Foods to wipe cart off. The smell is great. Not over pouring (as I at times scents can make my head hurt). I have looked and looked to find these. Great hand wipe. Hands feel clean. A step above just using a hand sanitizer because the wipe you can actually wipe the dirt away. Concerned with chemicals EO is a great brand. Have a spray bottle of deodorant that actually is free of harmful chemicals. The scent is manly so not my fav but at home works great. On the A++ list of individual hand cleaner. Can come in a big pull tub or individual for take along.
Susan C.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love these they are a godsend i throw a couple in my purse for work and public places normally i carry a bottle of sanitizer but it always ends up spilling in my bag these are more convenient.
Caylin P.
Love these. Especially when you are the go, I put them in my purse in my book bag and in my car. You never know when you might need them.
Karolina M.
Siempre es bueno tener este tipo de productos en la cartera en la casa en la oficina, a la hora de comer me gusta el empaque
Hadjer N.
This product has a soft and fresh smell to it. Love using it in place of actual sanitizer. Definitely recommend!
Lisandra B.
I've bought plenty of these for when my baby bear comes I'm so OCD so these are a must!
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Pretty easy to use. Good for mommys when there always on the go. Good for trips
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this brand and these are great for keeping away mosquitoes in the summer!!
Marie E.
Does anyone know where I can buy these ? Like store wise not Amazon or eBay
Andrae F.
Are they drying to the hands?
Jill S.
Are they individually packaged?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville , GA
Will these dry out your hands ? And are the baby safe ? For 1yr olds?
Andrae F.