BY EO® PRODUCTS

Everyone's new Hand Sanitizers are a natural, plant-based alternative with pure essential oils that clean your hands and refresh your senses. 2 Great Scents: Coconut + Lemon and Peppermint + Citrus. Made with plant-based glycerin and jojoba oil that... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep this in my bag at all times! I like this sanitizer because it doesn’t have an overwhelming smell and your hands actually feel clean after using it. This is my second bottle that I’ve purchased.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love all the everyone products. I get mine from whole foods and they are affordable, especially when they're on sale. This hand sanitizer smells nice and citrusy and does not leave my hands sticky.
Anastasia H.
I have started to purge of items that have dirty ingredients and the EO hand sani has been a great addition to my new diaper bag (new/first baby). It has a fresh flavor after use too.
Mackenzie M.
This sanitizer is a lot more gentle on my hands than the majority of other sanitizing products. They also feel moisturized after using it! What a great nontoxic product.
Andrea G.
Miami, Florida
Hello everyone. I want to talk about this product. OMG Eos is a brand that is known for its fabulous range of fragrances and skin care. in my case I use antibacterial dry hands a lot and often use it when I'm away from home and not have to give me cream after I use it. especially since this does not pass me. It keeps me hydrated hands and that love me because I have very delicate skin and dries nothing. I love all the Eos line. I recommend it
Tabby P.
I have a bottle of this that I keep in my purse, the scent isn't over the top and I like the way it makes my hands feel. I think it's better than other similar products that I've used in the past because this makes my hands soft instead of dry.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This may well be my favorite hand sanitizer ever. The scent is absolutely amazing, and the gel doesn't get everywhere or make a mess. There is no sticky residue, and your hands really do feel clean!
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
This hand sanitizer smells so good and keeps my hands feeling soft and moisturized! Most sanitizer a dry your skin out. I love using this product at work, and wish it came in bulk size.
Brooke K.
Wichita Falls, TX
One of the best hand sanitizers hat I have ever used ! Smells ama omg , gel consistency may not be for everyone. Has many natural ingredients too!
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
I love this hand sanitizer! As crazy as it sounds it actually MOISTURIZES my hands! The smell is great too and it dries quickly. Great product:)