EO Products Hair Repair Deep Conditioning - Wild Lime & Ginger uploaded by Bonnie W.

BY EO PRODUCTS

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Moisture-rich revitalizing for intensive reconditioning with organic plant extracts and vitamins AE. Hair Repair - or all hair types. At EO we know that sometimes hair care means hair repair. So we created an intensive reconditioner for chemically treated and chronically parched hair. This super-rich, nourishing formula will destress your tress and restore it to a healthy, vibrant state. Essential Oils of Wild Lime and Ginger restore luster and sheen to dry, dull hair. 1 Our Organic Herbal Blend is vitamin-rich and fortifying. 3 Moisture-rich Mango Seed Butter and Amino Acids provide damage control by sealing mending split ends. 5 Vitamins AE are added to revitalize and protect the hair and scalp. 4 Deeply conditions the hair to promote body and fullness wit see more...

• Is this a product that can be used weekly or daily and where can ...2 Answers
  • What is the texture, smell comma other ingredients in. I really l...1 Answers
  • How long until you see progress?1 Answers
kailey w.
kailey w.
Benton, LA
Feels beautiful in my hair and gives off an amazing smell that last all day down. after using this product it leaves my hair super soft
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if this really worked could not really tell a difference after using a couple of times !
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I love it. my hair is always frizzy and nasty and always has split ends, it makes my hair so much better.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good, has an amazing texture and it works absolute wonders on my hair. I will continue to buy.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
EO PurePerformance Botanical Hair Care "Repair" deep conditioner dry & damaged hair Wild Lime & Ginger certified Organic, Plant-Based w/pure essential oils w/no synthetic fragrances, artificial colors or dyes, no parabens or phthalates. No sodium laurel/Laurent sulfate. Gluten Free. After shampooing apply to your wet hair & leave up to 10mins before rinsing out. It smells amazing & because my ends are so frail I put it on my ends & leave 10mins then rinse & though it's only been a month or less my ends seem thicker, repaired & like it's growing again. This is a lovely product & lime being one of my favorite smells & flavors-makes this an extra special product for me! I love it! Thanks EO!

Angi L.
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
Is this a product that can be used weekly or daily and where can I find this product ? How long does it last on the hair
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
What is the texture, smell comma other ingredients in. I really like the fact that as lime and Ginger but I don't like to use a lot of products that have alcohol or other ingredients I can't pronounce.
Ylana N.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long until you see progress?