BY EO PRODUCTS #55 in Detangling Treatments

EO Essential Oil Products Everyday Detangler Spray French Lavender Description: All Hair Types Nurture: French Lavender Essential Oil Tame and Moisturize: Panthenol, Oils of Jojoba, Olive, Coconut, Almond, Avocado and Shea Butter Hydrate and Shine: Hibiscus Extract, Vegetable Glycerin Fortify: Quinoa Protein Revitalize: Gotu Kola EO French Lavender Detangler Spray combines synergistic ingredients to tame and nurture even the most unruly locks. Pure Lavender Essential Oil works in harmony with Organic Botanicals to calm and define each strand and restore hair health. French Lavender Essential Oil heals and nurtures. Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, penetrates to fortify, condition and repair hair. Gotu Kola stimulates blood circulation, revitalizing hair follicles to improve hair growth and health. Mushroom Complex of Nameko, Reishi, Shiitake and Cordyceps deeply repairs for fuller, stronger hair. Organic Jojoba and Olive Oil blends with Avocado, Sweet Almond, Coconut Oils and Shea Butter to deeply condition and protect hair. Quillaja Extract Boosts moisture retention and promotes scalp health. Vegetable Glycerin softens hair by locking moisture into the hair shaft. Papaya, Evening Primrose, Pomegranate and Alfalfa extracts nourish and revitalize. Free Of Paraben, polysorbate, disodium EDTA and sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • EO Essential Oil Products Everyday Detangler Spray French Lavender Directions Shake well before use. Spray onto hair working from the roots to the ends to tame and detangle. Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin, panthenol, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, organic olive (olea europaea) oil, avocado (persea americana) oil, sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, organic coc see more...

maribella r.
Harvey, IL
Does your hair get tangled after you take a shower? Try this amazing product ! After trying it myself for the first time I could not live with out it !! I have curly hair and this worked amazing to get all the tangles out ! Leaves hair amazingly soft , no build up what's so ever ! No oily scalp ! You need this in your life !
Isabel C.
Fort Hood, TX
I mean who doesn't like a detangler spray?! I do!!! This product it's so very handy! And not over priced in my opinion. It's worth every cent! It's a must everyday use! 100% satisfied with this product!!
Fate F.
San Jose, CA
All natural so I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals in my hair. Smells great and feels very light in my hair, doesn't leave a residue or buildup. Love spraying after I've washed my hair!
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
I love this product. I love long, straight, damaged hair and it has really helped. It smells great. Although it is a bit pricey, it is well worth every penny to me. I would definitely recommend trying it. My hair knots easily and it helps- pain free.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves my hair so smooth. Helps get all the knots out of my hair. Leaves my hair smelling amazing.