EO Organic Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Anushree P.EO Organic Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Anushree P.EO Organic Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Candace B.

BY EO

Love Life, Live Clean. Sanitizes and Moisturizes on the Go. Made with Organic Lavender Essential Oils. 62% Organic Alcohol. Sanitizes and Moisturizes without water EO Hand Sanitizer - the organic, plant - based alternative to chemical laden hand sanitizer. Organic Lavender Essential Oil is naturally cleaning and soothing. Organic Alcohol sanitizes on contact. Soothing Jojoba Oil nourishes and moisturizes. Convenient Travel size. Pack of 6 -2 fl oz bottles Not tested on animals.  Choose. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
My local Whole Foods has this hand sanitizer in their checkout lines to use. I love lavender and would use this every time I was in the store. The last time I was there I asked the woman in the beauty area where I could find it and bought a bottle for my desk. It's not just the scent, it's very moisturizing on my skin. It is expensive to me for what it is, but I found the huge bottle on Amazon!
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
i love this brand for everything from hand sanitizer to shampoo & conditioner. everything always smells amazing and works wonderfully and it makes me happy knowing everything is natural and organic. the prices aren't bad either
Jennifer B.
Eugene, OR
I use the spray formula of the EO hand sanitizer. I love the lavender scent for me, and my young boys love the Mint & Thyme scent. Easy to use and carry around - love the fact that they are mostly organic. I find these are not as dyring as an alcohol based sanitizer.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Elope all of EOs products. This stuff smells great. Not bad for your hands like most hand sanitizers. Convenient size for purse or travel. Reasonable price for good for you stuff.
Junice N.
This stuff is my fav! Lavender is my favorite scent of all time. When I use it, I almost always get a compliment from someone so I know that I don't smell like a hospital. Some other ha d sanitizers leave my hands dry, but EO is very moisturizing and leaves my hands feeling soft and clean!
Annie B.
Santa Monica, CA
While better for your skin than Purell, this product is still mostly alcohol and therefore very drying. It's not something that I would trust to use everyday.
Anushree P.
Wellness Guru Expert
A friend of mine gave this to me and love it so much because of the lavender essential oil. The smell is so good that you want to keep using it.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I like this a lot better than conventional sanitizers because it has less junk in it. They smell nice and are a good addition to care packages. I am very fragrance sensitive, and these made my skin burn a bit if I used too much.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this in Lavander and absolutely love if! It doesn't smell like alcohol at all! I carry it in my purse and use it all the time! It doesn't dry your hands out at all! I highly recommend!
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product and is all natural and i love all natural products and i recommend this to everyone with dry skin... so yea try this and u will not regret it
Benita T.
DENVER , CO
How does this compare to other hand sanitizer? Do you notice a difference in switching products
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this sanitizer smell good