EO Organic Deodorant Spray uploaded by Heather U.EO Organic Deodorant Spray uploaded by L'2 G.EO Organic Deodorant Spray uploaded by Irish R.

BY EO

All Day Cool. No Aluminum Salts. No Propylene Glycol. No Zinc Salts EO® Deodorant Spray is blended with pure, organic essential oils and organic alcohol for a clean and fresh feeling. USDA Organic Certified Organic by CCOF Certified Gluten-Free® Not tested on animals. see more...

• Would this work well with athletes? High perspiration in high heat?1 Answers
  • Does this penetrate odor? And where can I buy this at?1 Answers
  • About how long does it keep odor away?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
I'm a big fan of this deodorant! I was looking for a natural, aluminum free deodorant, and this is my favorite so far. It's a light, refreshing spray. It's not an antiperspirant, so don't expect it to help alleviate sweating. But it works wonderfully to kill bacteria and keep you smelling fresh! I'm a big fan of the citrus scent.
Nicole E.
Unfortunately this one didn't work for me. I LOVE the smell of it. It sprays on and leaves you feeling clean. Unfortunately I started to smell after only a few hours. :( ~ A the plus side it didn't go to waste, I saved it and used as an air freshener.. love it for that.. lol
Irish R.
Organic is always good and I like this lavender spray compared to the lemon makes it smell lemony 🤓😛 I bought mine online and eventually after purchased at Tjs maxx and marshals and I'm still an avid user
Sydney S.
Something about this deodorant makes me feel so fresh and healthy using it. The scents/flavors are incredible and extremely fresh smelling. Lavender is my favorite!!
Elizabeth K.
Holley, NY
This product is 100% absolutely amazing! It deff makes you feel refreshed as well as the scent last for quite a long time! And it's quite an affordable price!
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Love this all #natural #deodorant. It lasts most of the day. I love that it is #aluminumfree
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the best deodorant ever! The smell is fantastic. I have the lavender one and it has an authentic lavender smell. I will never go back to regular deodorant again. It has the same affect without the harmful ingredients.
Kelsey C.
I've tried so many natural deodorants in the past 18 years and they have ALL given me horrid underarm rashes. Some so awful, but I won't even go into detail. This is the ONLY deodorant that I've ever used that hasn't turned my skin into a monstrosity. I love the scent of course and the bottle lasts a long time (about 6-8 months) and actually works. I love their wipes as well but this is a little more frugal and much more my style.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Ok so, I think #EOORGANICDEORDORANT spray is amazing. It is a great value for what you get, and affordable. I like to order online and #Amazon rocks. I keep it with me and refresh throughout the day, and because it's #AllOrganic I will and have bought it again!! Go get yours!!!
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
This deodorant is free of chemicals that most are concerned with. Oddly co-worker had allergy to p glycol and it was one that company list as free of. Vetiver is a essential oil scent that is pretty strong. It is a spray bottle that dries quickly. If you can tolerate the scent it will work great. Would love trying in other scents. For chemical free it works great. It is a cool refreshing items. You will forget it's a deodorant and think it's a body spray or room spray. Actually could work as both.

No zinc salts
No aluminum salts
No propylene glycol

4oz bottle last a long time. Do not use it daily. However, the scent is the selling point for this. Many found it overpowering when shared among others for smell review.

L'2 G.
Garland, TX
So short answer - YES it is if looking for more natural product. Just find a scent you will like. Hope all goes well. Share when you try...
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
About how long does it keep odor away?
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it lighten the underarm skin ?
Heather L.
How does this add up compared to a roll on deoderant? Does it last all day?
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
Does this penetrate odor? And where can I buy this at?