BY EO® PRODUCTS

Bath Remedy to Soothe your Body and Calm your Mind Sleep Like a Baby Experience the soothing and calming ritual of a hot bath filled with the fragrant, therapeutic essential oils and organic herbal infusions before going to sleep Blue Chamomile Essential Oil has an incredible deep ink blue color, an indication of its vital soothing properties Lavender Essential Oil is grown on small family farms in the lush fields of Provence, the region known for producing the most relaxing and restorative aroma-therapeutic essential oil  Our bubbles are made from the most gentle, moisturizing and richly foaming ingredients available, safe and lovely for the whole family By now you probably know that we never use sodium laryl sulfates, synthetic fragrance or color, no animals are ever tested. We use minimal PET or PCR packaging and are working hard to reduce our environmental footprint. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maranda G.
Apopka, FL
This stuff is great! I use it when I'm taking my "Mommy relaxing time" which doesn't happen often, but when I am able to I love it. I make my own bath mixture with oats, powdered milk, brown sugar, sea salt, and a little bit of this and it really completes it. :)
Tori B.
Love this stuff, it makes me so sleepy and happy. I would definitely recommend this to those who are stressed out!!