BY EO

Love Life.  Live Clean. Citrus and Mint combine to gently freshen and detangle pet fur naturally. Panthenol, Aloe and Glycerin aid in moisture retention to support a lush, fuller coat. Organic Quillaja soothes to alleviate dryness and itching. Olive and Coconut Oil work together to rehydrate keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness. EO® Citrus & Mint Natural Dog Groomer combines restorative and protective ingredients that work to protect your dog s coat while providing weightless conditioning.  Naturally refreshing, it is a perfect solution for freshening between baths!  This unique formula nurtures the hair shaft as it softens and adds luster.  We choose to use only pure essential oils and natural botanicals to pamper and nurture your pet. Our office dogs are Luna and Chai, both pint sized mixes with a big dog attitude.  They re mostly. see more...

LA
This works really good on my dogs coat of hair he really likes having untabgles hair and i trust this brand.
amber c.
amber c.
Humble, TX
Ok so i bathed the dog with this a long time ago and yes it helps with the tangles but theres no such thing as not having tangly hair when your fresh out the bath but the dog really enjoyed the scrub lol
jenna w.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
We use this on my sisters dog. He's got long hair and it seems to help a lot when we brush him. It doesn't seem to bother him as much when we use this produc .
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Leaves a fresh scent on my dog. I highly enjoy it and so does my dog. I like that it cleans my dog quickly in a few minutes.
LA
Do they have it in lavander?