Eo Hand Sanitizer Spray, Organic Peppermint uploaded by Amber O.

BY EO

The organic way to clean hands and stay healthy. EO hand sanitizers keep hands refreshed, healthy and clean. EO’s 62% organic alcohol (non-GMO) sanitizes on contact. Pure essential oils to pamper skin, with organic and nourishing jojoba Oil. Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, and pure vegetable glycerin aid in maintaining skin hydration and health. Peppermint essential oil is cooling and sanitizing. Vegetable glycerin is naturally hydrating to soften hands. see more...

• I like this concept. Is it better than regular hand sanitizer?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
As a makeup artist, hand sanitizer is essential to keep on me at all times. This one is awesome because it smells good, that way my clients smell something pleasant while I'm working on them, and also it does a great job at sanitizing and absorbing fast. Love!
Amber O.
I absolutely love this sanitizing spray. It smells great and doesn't leave a sticky residue on my hands. And bonus that it's organic!! I only use this one now.
jess t.
I like this concept. Is it better than regular hand sanitizer?