BY EO® PRODUCTS

A Natural Plant Based Soap Made With Pure Essential Oils Shampoo Shower Shave Made by EO®, with ingredients that are pure, natural & organic.  Everyone Soap for Men gently cleanses & moisturizes every man in the family.  Perfect for an invigorating shower, shampoo & a fresh, clean shave. Not tested on animals. Certified Gluten Free. 800-570-3775. . see more...

Asia P.
This product smells absolutely amazing! I don't actually use this as intended but found an amazing alternative for it. When it comes to shaving my legs, this is my go to. This soap gives me a much better shave than any other product I've used. Plus it makes my legs feel incredibly smooth. The scent is relaxing and perfect for bed time. Definitely going to purchase more once it runs out!
Magan R.
Baltimore
Review for: Cedar Citrus, Cucumber Lemon more...
My husband complains about oily soap. This is the best product out there for him while satisfying my need for products to be natural and smell amazing. A large bottle lasts our home well over a month. It's an incredible value for the money.