EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid Tropical Coconut Twist uploaded by Darby S.EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid Tropical Coconut Twist uploaded by Katie R.

BY EO® PRODUCTS

Head, Shoulders, Knees + Toes Tropical Coconut Twist Scent 3 In 1:&Nbsp; Shampoo, Shower &Amp; Bubble Bath Cleanses &Amp; Moisturizes Natural &Amp; Organic Eo&Reg; Introduces Everyone Soap For Children &Mdash; Gently Cleanses And Moisturizes From Head-To-Toe!&Nbsp; 3 In 1:&Nbsp; Shampoo, Shower And Bubble Bath &Mdash; Perfect For A Soothing Shower, Clean Shampoo, And A Calming Bath.&Nbsp; Pure Essential Oils And Plant Based Ingredients Nurture And Soothe The Skin.&Nbsp; Gentle And Fragrant With Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Pure, Natural And Organic Especially Designed For Children. 1-800-570-3775 Made In Usa see more...

• What stores can you find this brand of soap in? 1 Answers
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a genius product for anyone especially parent its basically a bath in a bottle everything you need for one reasonable price and a great size ! Plus it's natural and there's none of that bad stuff that we all like to avoid !
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
So I am in love with this brand. Finding a good brand for my kids is so important and it seems like most brand are without on thing but with others things that I am not interested in being in my products. The smell is yummy and the fact that you can use this product as a shampoo, bodyaash and bubble bath makes it a multitasker that I love to have on supple. This product is perfect for the whole family and the price is amazing.
Katie R.
Schenectady , Ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Eo everyone soap for every kid tropical coconut twist is great! Its a bubble bath, shampoo and bodywash. I love the scent!! This size of the bottle is great for the price. No synthetic fragrances and cruelty free.
Selwa K.
My son loves this soap! And so do I! Great scent, not too textured and super effective. Easy to use for little hands (and not so easy to pick up.) I purchased this at my local co op, I 100% recommend it for natural minded moms!
Mayra H.
Austin, TX
It's absolutely my favorite shampoo/conditioner for my kids because it lasts for a while (32oz bottle). It's gentle and the smell isn't over powering. My kids love using it for bubble baths and look forward to bath time.
Nicole G.
Southaven, MS
Hard for me to find a scent I'm in love with. here it is! my nephews love it! it smells amazing & doesn't leave your hands with a soapy residue. nobody wants that ! go buy you some !!
Briana F.
Easton, PA
EO Everyone is one of my favorite soap brands! They are all natural and have some amazing scents to choose from but this tropical coconut is an absolute must!
Jennifer C.
I love this for my kids. It's safe and smells great. The kids can use it without me having to worry about chemicals and harmful extras.
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid Tropical Coconut Twist has a great tropical smell to it that my nephew loves.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazing. I absolutely love this product and it doesn't leave behind a residue like most soaps.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What stores can you find this brand of soap in?

Vitamin Shoppe