EO Everyone Soap for Every Kid Orange Squeeze uploaded by Jackie B.

BY EO® PRODUCTS

Head, Shoulders, Knees + Toes Orange Squeeze Scent 3 In 1:&Nbsp; Shampoo, Shower &Amp; Bubble Bath Cleanses &Amp; Moisturizes Natural &Amp; Organic Eo&Reg; Introduces Everyone Soap For Children &Mdash; Gently Cleanses And Moisturizes From Head-To-Toe!&Nbsp; 3 In 1:&Nbsp; Shampoo, Shower And Bubble Bath &Mdash; Perfect For A Soothing Shower, Clean Shampoo, And A Calming Bath.&Nbsp; Pure Essential Oils And Plant Based Ingredients Nurture And Soothe The Skin.&Nbsp; Gentle And Fragrant With Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Pure, Natural And Organic Especially Designed For Children. 1-800-570-3775 Made In Usa see more...

Stephanie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I never really tried to find a soap that the entire family could use. We always had multiple bottles open for different family members. After I bought Everyone Soap we now have two bottles, one for the kids and one for my husband and I. I will never go back to another soap. It is really convenient with the pump and makes it easier for kids to wash alone without using too much soap. I will never go back to another wash!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I know this is for kids... But I'm 26 and use it daily for myself!! I feel kind of strange using kids soap but I don't care at all.The smell is FANTASTIC.I use it for body wash only and I love it. It gets super foamy and I really feel clean after I use it.
Emory M.
Not only am I in love with this company, but this product in particular does wonders to my hair and body! I deal with dry and sensitive skin so for an all-in-one soap this is a must have!
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
We love this stuff! It smells amazing and is multipurpose. I will use it as a body wash and my girls use it for hair & body. It's cruelty free, sls free and paraben free. I usually get this at EarthFare and it lasts us quite a while. It can be a little pricey but it is worth every penny!
Deborah A.
I think the stuff is awesome! It smells nice too. And in the long run it does save you money especially if it's just for one person
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells great and a little goes a long way! I feel good about using this product with my toddler since there are no harsh chemicals.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this soap! Just the perfect orange scent. You don't need a lot and it last for a long time.
Ricky B.
This soap is good for any kid. My wife uses this on my kids..smells good and leaves them fresh and clean
Debbie Y Al V.
This is great! Good for the price and the smell it contains is pretty nice would definitely recommend
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nice and safe for kids and adults to use of they love oranges and keeps them soft and clean.
Mehdina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good bacterial soap ?
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
What age kids do you use this for? I have a 1 1/2 yr old and a 9 month old, will this be "too harsh" ?