BY EO® PRODUCTS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

For Everyone And Every Body Face Hands Body An Ultra Moisturizing Lotion Made With Pure Essential Oils And Herbal Extracts To Keep Your Skin Soft And Smooth. Made By Eo&Reg; With Ingredients That Are Pure, Natural And Organic. Everyone Lotion Nourishes Faces, Hands And Every Body. Made In Usa see more...

EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon
  • "I love this product as far as absorption and feel goes! My skin loves it and isn't sensitive to it at all! I'm giving it 5 stars Cuz my roommates all love the smell even though I find it a little sweet! It smells just like a lemon meringue pie! :) this brand is amazing all around. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is the best smelling and most hydrating lotion I have ever used. Plus, the size of the container means this can last forever. It works really well with my dry skin, and it is cruelty free, which is a huge plus! I buy this lotion about once a year and it lasts forever. " in 4 reviews
  • "I love this product. i have really dry skin and this product helps moisturize my skin all day and i don't need to keep reapplying lotion. the smell is a great bonus too. would recommend to friends and family." in 3 reviews
Lisa B.
Washington DC
LOVEEEE the smell of this lotion so much. I bought it completely based on the fact that it smells like a lemon berry cream slush from sonic and that gets me in the nostalgia feels. You get a lot for your buck and it has some pretty great ingredients. The only thing I'm knocking it for is that the moisture and scent doesn't last that long. That might have to do with the fact that it contains more natural ingredients but it'd be nice if I didn't have to constantly keep reapplying. Other than that, this scent is heavenly.
Sabrina M.
Oakville
Have you ever found a product that you never realized you were missing? When you do, a choir of angels begins to sing, colors seem brighter, and you feel like you're coming out of a deep sleep. I would buy whatever lotion I grabbed, and I'd just slap some on my hands in the morning, and be done with it. Then, one day, I grabbed the Everyone Lotion. As usual, I pumped a little on my way out the door and stopped. It smelled wonderful, and it actually soaked in, instead of sitting on my skin in a layer of grease. Later that day that my skin still felt hydrated and silky, and the fragrance was still there, faint and sweet. The only complaint I have is that it lasts so long, you won't have an excuse to apply more!
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I bought this lotion on a whim because I was out of my normal and I just so happen to see this first. I found the smell to be very fresh and clean, more lemon than coconut. I didn't notice the smell all day, so that's nice. It is not greasy and soaks in nicely/ quickly. I like the fact that it is made w better ingredients, makes me feel better about what I'm putting on my body. You get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. The price is more than a standard lotion, but bigger size and better ingredients justify it in my opinion. I plan on repurchasing!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
This is my new favorite. I have been using this over my hemps lotion! It feels great on the skin and sinks into the skin pretty quickly. The scent is delicious! It’s the perfect summer scent. And it’s so affordable. $10 at Walmart for this giant bottle. Yes I will repurchase
Kellie J.
I love the smell and quick absorbency of this lotion. It’s also nice that it can be found at some local stores and I don’t have to order it like a lot of green beauty products. The big negatives of this product for me is not all the ingredients are clean and I wish they could skip out on the Phenoxyethanol and Dimethicone. This rates a 5 on the Think Dirty app, so it’s cleaner than most conventional lotions but could still be better. I do like the size and that it’s extremely affordable though and I will continue to use this till I find something cleaner for the price.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is the absolute best moisturizing lotion that I have found. Not only does it keep the moisture in, but it smells amazing as well! I use it daily after I shower and before I go to bed and my dry skin is definitely a thing of the past. I have always suffered with dry elbows and knees - badly. But the use of this, has definitely helped get rid of that. The scent isn’t too over powering and it just smells like a mix of coconuts and lemon and who doesn’t love that combination?
Sarah L.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this lotion! I feel good about putting it on my skin and the smell is phenomenal. I am very picky about scent and can't handle synthetic fragrance. The pump on these never fails and I love the extra large size. I keep a bottle in each bathroom and next to the kitchen sink. I highly recommend applying this lotion to your hands before putting on dish gloves and washing up. I do that when I clean too.
Elise M.
This lotion dries my skin out. My face is sensitive and the couple of times I've put this on, I've turned bright red and stayed that way for at least half an hour. This lotion works alright for my hands but the event remind me of lemon custard and it's a bit overpowering.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
I just purchased this lotion from Thrive Market a couple weeks ago and I think it's a great lotion. It'll probably be a staple of mine from now on. On Thrive Market it was $6.95 for a 32oz bottle, which I think is a great price for the amount of product you are getting. The smell is wonderful and the formula is a good consistency--it isn't too heavy or thick, rather lightweight and breathable.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I really enjoy EO products. The company was kind enough to send me several samples in the mail, and I especially enjoyed the citrus/tropical fragrance of EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon. It soaked in nicely, wasn't greasy, and was kind to my sensitive skin. Highly recommend!

back