BY EO EVERYONE

For Everyone And Every Body Face Hands Body An Ultra Moisturizing Lotion Made With Pure Essential Oils And Herbal Extracts To Keep Your Skin Soft And Smooth. Made By Eo&Reg; With Ingredients That Are Pure, Natural And Organic. Everyone Lotion Nourishes Faces, Hands And Every Body. Made In Usa see more...

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Review for: EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon
I love everything about this lotion. The smell is clean and refreshing, without being overwhelming. The lotion itself is not too thick and spreads easily; most importantly, it soaks in quickly so you can get back to typing or using your phone.

With many other lotions, they help for a few hours but my skin feels dry again later in the day. With this lotion, my skin stays hydrated.

I really care about ingredients in my products and have switched to brands with more natural ingredients, less sulfates, and less parabens. The everyone line of products uses great ingredients and this lotion is a great example. After discovering this lotion, I have switched to also use and love their shampoo, conditioner, and hand sanitizer.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon
I love this lotion! I feel good about putting it on my skin and the smell is phenomenal. I am very picky about scent and can't handle synthetic fragrance. The pump on these never fails and I love the extra large size. I keep a bottle in each bathroom and next to the kitchen sink. I highly recommend applying this lotion to your hands before putting on dish gloves and washing up. I do that when I clean too.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Cary, NC
Freakin' awesome lotion! My skin tends to be pretty dry and irritable and since I only use cruelty-free products finding good products can sometimes be hard. This lotion MUCH exceeded my expectations! It is not irritating at all and is nice and light. The lemon scent is amazing! By far my favorite lotion! Will be buying again.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best smelling and most hydrating lotion I have ever used. Plus, the size of the container means this can last forever. It works really well with my dry skin, and it is cruelty free, which is a huge plus! I buy this lotion about once a year and it lasts forever.
Jae G.
Jae G.
This is a great lotion for everyday use during the summer. It is lightweight and really does provide a lot of moisture. The lemon scent is refreshing without having that citrus cleaner aroma. This is a fantastic lotion and I definitely would purchase it again.
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon
I love this scent! A lemon scent just like a real squeezed lemon and the light scent of coconut make for a blissful smell. The lotion is super moisturizing so you don't need much but I find myself using it over and over just because I like it so much...lol.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Brooklyn, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the light sweet and citrus smell of this lotion anytime of year but especially in summer time then you can skip the perfume and let the clean smell of the lotion be your scent.
Kazi D.
Kazi D.
Review for: EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon
My boy friend uses this lotion all the time, and so do I. I know it says it's for men but it works so well I'm always using it. I need to find out if they make a woman's version
Karla G.
Karla G.
Merced , Ca
This lotion is light weight and really moisturisig. It has a great smell and is really eefreahing a light on the skin.
Irie U.
Irie U.
Review for: EO Everyone Lotion Coconut + Lemon
Love, love love this product line. Absorbs quickly, non-greasy and a beautiful, light , natural scent. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. It absorbs like luquid velvet into my skin . I use it every morning after my shower!love the 32oz value as well. I can use it on my child and myself as its organic, non gmo , and made with natural plant extracts and essential oils. Also nit trsted on animals. I will be a loyal customer to EO!