BY EO® PRODUCTS

For Everyone And Every Body Face Hands Body An Ultra Moisturizing Lotion Made With Pure Essential Oils And Herbal Extracts To Keep Your Skin Soft And Smooth. Made By Eo&Reg; With Ingredients That Are Pure, Natural And Organic. Everyone Lotion Nourishes Faces, Hands And Every Body. Made In Usa see more...

• Does this have spf in it?1 Answers
  • I am very curious about this product! Does it smell good?...1 Answers
Molly P.
Bought this because it was on sale, and honestly can't imagine living without it now! I keep it by the kitchen sink for after dishwashing, but also great for a light body or face lotion. It smells amazing and fairly unisex. 10/10 you should have this in your house!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I am allergic to synthetic fragrances but I was longing for something that smells pretty. This smells delicious and fresh. It is moderately moisturizing and a bottle is, affordable, and long lasting.
It's great for hands, arms and legs, but for very dry patches or feet I find this isn't heavy enough. It absorbs well and lasts 6-8 hours on my skin.
Nikole I.
Draper, UT
I randomly bought this at my local grocer. I typically only lotion after I shave my legs. I have been pleasantly surprised with this lotion. I love the smell and the weight of the lotion is just right.
Rhecel T.
This versatile lotion is light and moisturizing enough to be used on face, hands and body. Nutrient-rich plant extracts and Vitamin E are combined with the soothing, refreshing essential oils of Orange, Lavender and Peppermint to leave skin nourished and gently scented. Formulated for every body, priced for every budget. Generously sized to share. 32 fl oz, packaged in a recycled bottle.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Really liked the mixture of the citrus and mint scent and lathered really well for a hair and body wash. Have sensitivity to scents and harsh chemicals and this product never irritated me.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Does this have spf in it?
Hayleigh G.
Lake Charles, LA
I am very curious about this product! Does it smell good? Does it leave your skin feeling oily?

Walmart