BY EO EVERYONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Promotes Clean, Healthy Hands Helps Cleanse Moisturize Naturally with Botanical Ingredients Pure Essential Oils Everyone Hand Soap Lime + Coconut Strawberry 1 With Strawberry Coconut Extracts with Lime Essential Oil 4 Fruity Sweet 3 Kids Will Love It When we made this soap, we were thinking about strawberry lemonade. This blend combines strawberry and coconut extracts with lime essential oil. The end result is fruity and sweet. Kids will especially love it. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
This soap smells UNBELIEVABLE. I bought it on a whim right before having a cocktail party to replace my boring bathroom sink soap, and got so many compliments on it right away! It's so unusual for guests to be so moved by hand soap that they'll comment on it! But I have to agree with them-- it smells just delicious. Feels like it gets my hands really clean but isn't drying at all, and I just love the scent. A total win product for me-- and an upgrade for my bathroom.