EO Everyone Hand Soap, Lavender Coconut, 12.75 fl oz uploaded by Kelly C.EO Everyone Hand Soap, Lavender Coconut, 12.75 fl oz uploaded by Kelly C.

BY EO® PRODUCTS

Promotes Clean, Healthy Hands Helps Cleanse Moisturize Naturally with Botanical Ingredients Pure Essential Oils Everyone Hand Soap Lavender + Coconut 2 Promotes a Soothing Hand Washing Experience For this soap we blended lavender essential oil with coconut extract to help create a soothing hand washing experience. Lavender essential oil is well known for its skin-healing properties and we are known for using lavender essential oil in many of our products. see more...

Tamara F.
Always looking for cruelty-free, as natural as possible products. Found this at Walmart and decided to try it. Lathers up well, very inexpensive for a nice size bottle, and smells great. My hands are soft without using lotion and feel great. Definitely recommend!
R. G.
Nantucket, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a cruelty free, non-gmo hand soap, it’s good for the environment, it smells pretty good, I don’t have to use a lot to feel like my hands are clean, it has a good looking label and the price is right.
Kelly C.
This is great. It smells fantastic and cleans very well. It doesn't dry out your skin and it doesn't have artificial color added to it, so you can use it in a pinch to scrub a stain. The bottle is sturdy and sits upright on the counter. Nice!
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
This soap is cruelty free, gluten free, and has no synthetic fragrances. I love that it's made with essential oils. It smells amazing, has a really nice lather and doesn't leave my hands dry after using. Also I only paid 2.99! Love that.
Ericka C.
Edison
I found this soap when I was browsing through amazon one day looking for all natural products and I am so glad I did. I will continue to order this and the lotion. Great product and it smells amazing. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and actually have already! EO Everyone Hand Soap, Lavender Coconut, 12.75 fl oz