BY EO® PRODUCTS

A simple and all natural skincare line formulated with tropical fruit enzymes and essential oils. Ingredients that clean, remove dead skin cells, minimize fine lines and moisturize to keep you feeling and looking your best. Restore skin s moisture with mango seed butter, argan oil, oat betaglucan, carrot extract leaves skin soft, smooth and radiant. see more...

Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Works really well for my dry skin - especially in the winter! It doesn't make my skin burn or cause breakouts, and it met my expectations even though it's a little bit on the pricey side. I got it at my local Sprouts, and I absolutely love it!
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
I have very sensitive skin. I have a hard time finding things to use on my face that don't make my skin burn or cause severe breakouts. I have been using this for a year now and it is a great facial lotion to use during the spring and summer months when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. It makes a nice pre makeup moisturizer because it is so light. It does have a slight medicinal smell from some of the essential oils ( Bergamot possibly), but I like it. It tingles a little if my skin is really dry, but it only lasts a few seconds. A little goes a long way, and it goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. I like the pump bottle because it's more sanitary and keeps you in control of how much you use each time. The bottle is opaque so you will be able to tell if you need to order more. Highly recommended.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I broke out with this moisturizer, which sucks. It's cruelty free and used recycled packaging, so what's not to love? The scent is also really, really strong, and I don't mind scents when it comes to my skin care, but this was way to much. I use for a body lotion now, which is nice, but not what I got it for.
Nicole R.
Odessa, TX
I love that this product is cruelty free, gluten-free, uses packaging that is made of recycled products. The moisturizer itself is a wonderful, light clean feel to the face.
Elsa W.
I have been using this moisturizer for a long time and it works really well for my skin. It is really moisturizing and absorbs quickly so your face is not oily. I would recommend this product to anyone from combination to oily skin.
Ivey H.
Use it every day. It doesn't clog pores. It's not too heavy and not too light. Perfect for a daily moisturizer for regular skin.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I love everyone products, but the scent of this particular face lotion is very strong and off putting. I’m still using it on my face for now, but I hate applying it. It is moisturizing, but does leave a “lotioned” feel on my face. I prefer a cream that feels a bit smoother for my face as a base for makeup.
Cristina C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love that is cruelty free and ingredients are natural. I use it every day and it keeps my skin moisturized.
Vee T.
All natural moisturizing, lightly scented, gluten free and helps keep the skin soft.