BY EO® PRODUCTS

A simple and all natural skincare line formulated with tropical fruit enzymes and essential oils. Ingredients that clean, remove dead skin cells, minimize fine lines and moisturize to keep you feeling and looking your best. Cleanse is a gentle, pure and natural cleanser made with pure plant extracts, hyaluronic acid and pH balanced for glowing skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
I have tried countless more expensive cleansers, but for less than $10 this removes all of my makeup, including eye makeup,effortlessly, smells nice, and is gentle on the skin. I have repurchased 4 times so far, as I just haven’t found anything I like more.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
I have sensetive skin and took a chance and bought this to use along with the EO everyday moisturizer. It works well and has a light citrus scent. A little goes a long way and 2 or three pumps are enough depending on how dirty your face is. I use this as a makeup remover and it takes everything off, including mascara. It is gentle, but sometimes dries my skin in the winter months. I always follow up with a moisturizer right after I'm done washing.
Justine A.
2001 reviews
I love this cleanser. It smells great and is super gentle on your skin. I love that EO products are all natural. I found this cleanser at Marshalls and decided to try it. I'm so glad that I did and I'm really impressed with it. I recommend this to anyone. It is a great quality all natural cleanser.
Brandon S.
Fort Myers
This face wash is pretty great. I got mine at Harmons, it was cheap. I have sensitive combination skin and this did not irritate or dry out my skin out. It felt smooth and clean. It has a slight lemon/earthy scent but it's not too strong. I used up a bottle already.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
It foams up nicely on the face, it's not a makeup remover but it's also not advertised as one. Pretty adorable, I get mine at Whole Foods. It's a good, gentle cleanser for every day use. I'd buy again.