EO Everyone 3 in One Natural Plant Based Soap uploaded by Arnette R.EO Everyone 3 in One Natural Plant Based Soap uploaded by Michal C.

BY EO EVERYONE

For Everyone and Every Body. Shampoo. Body Wash. Bubble Bath. A Natural Plant Based Soap Made with Pure Essential Oils. 3 in One - Hair, Bath, Body Made by EO, with ingredients that are pure, natural and organic.  Everyone Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes every body in the family. Perfect for a fragrant, luxurious bath, an invigorating shower and a gentle shampoo. Choose Wisely! No Synthetic Fragrances, Only Pure Essential Oils. Non GMO Project Certified. Certified Gluten Free. Not Tested on Animals. see more...

april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Coconut Lemon more...
This stuff is amazing! You can use it as either shampoo, body wash, or bubble bath and I love it as all three!

As a shampoo, it is very cleansing and it helps make sure that your hair is nice and squeaky clean - without leaving residue that weighs your hair down.

As a body wash, it leaves your skin feeling extra moisturized and soft - perfect for in the winter time when dry skin thrives!

And as a bubble bath, it is absolutely heaven. The smell of lemons and coconuts is so relaxing that it makes taking a bath so much better. I live in Minnesota, so our winters can be very brutal, but with this.. I imagine I’m in Hawaii where it isn’t -14 degrees outside & it works!

And as an extra bonus - I LOVE this to shave my bikini line as it keeps it moisturized and doesn’t leave me with razor burn or ingrown hairs, just smooth skin. I love it probably the most for that because it doesn’t have any synthetic fragrances that irritate the skin or dry it out.

If you haven’t tried this out, you are definitely missing out! I purchased mine at walmart for $10 for 32fl oz. And it has lasted me a good 5-6 months with using it every day.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I repurchase this product regularly, every time I run out. I switch between scents, but I enjoy them all. I only use this as body wash and bubble bath though. I prefer a designated shampoo to wash my hair. But, I was my kids hair with this product and it is fine for them. For me, I like something that feels like it gets a little bit cleaner...more suds. I will wash my hair with this if I run out of my regular shampoo...it tends to leave my hair with a little less volume...weighs it down just a bit.
But, I feel comfortable using this on my whole body because of the ingredients. And the price is very reasonable for such a large bottle.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
I wanted so much to like this product but I just couldn't. The soap to me didn't get much lather and it took a lot of pumps for me to get an adequate amount for my hair even though I have short hair. Price seemed okay but maybe just a bit expensive.
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I really love this product and love that it is natural. I tried it on my hair but didn't like the feeling after. I love it as a body wash and I'd repurchase again for that. I don't take bubble baths so this is really just a singular use product for me. The citrus and mint smell is great, I have a feeling I wouldn't like the other scents.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
I have been actively trying to buy more natural products to use on my skin. I love this product. I use the coconut lemon as strictly a body wash. The smell is amazing. It comes in a giant bottle and I was able to buy it for $7.99.
Kendra B.
I love this soap! I even use it on my baby. We have the 'coconut and lemon' scent and it's very mildly scented and very gentle on sensitive skin. You also get a lot of product for the price. I've only used this soap (as shampoo & body wash) for years and plan to only use this soap for many more!
Michal C.
Niles, IL
My first time trying EO. I love that it's a more natural product and it's multi use. I only use it as a body wash. The smell is okay. I know more natural products don't have a lot of perfumey scents. I think I just have to get use to it. I will try other natural body washes for more of a comparison.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
I bought the lime strawberry coconut scent...it smells gross kind of plasticy! I was disappointed because I thought it would smell fruity. The soap is runny and just not my favorite to use. I will use it up but won't repurchase it.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I bought this body was from my local Co-op. First off, this is the most gentle soap I've used. It has pleasant smell. During use you have to use more to get the same results as regular soap.
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
My entire family has used this body wash for several years now and we love it! The ingredients are great and it lathers really well with no greasy residue.