EO Everyone 3 in One Natural Plant Based Soap uploaded by Arnette R.EO Everyone 3 in One Natural Plant Based Soap uploaded by Michal C.

BY EO EVERYONE

For Everyone and Every Body. Shampoo. Body Wash. Bubble Bath. A Natural Plant Based Soap Made with Pure Essential Oils. 3 in One - Hair, Bath, Body Made by EO, with ingredients that are pure, natural and organic.  Everyone Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes every body in the family. Perfect for a fragrant, luxurious bath, an invigorating shower and a gentle shampoo. Choose Wisely! No Synthetic Fragrances, Only Pure Essential Oils. Non GMO Project Certified. Certified Gluten Free. Not Tested on Animals. see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
I have been actively trying to buy more natural products to use on my skin. I love this product. I use the coconut lemon as strictly a body wash. The smell is amazing. It comes in a giant bottle and I was able to buy it for $7.99.
Heather b.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I repurchase this product regularly, every time I run out. I switch between scents, but I enjoy them all. I only use this as body wash and bubble bath though. I prefer a designated shampoo to wash my hair. But, I was my kids hair with this product and it is fine for them. For me, I like something that feels like it gets a little bit cleaner...more suds. I will wash my hair with this if I run out of my regular shampoo...it tends to leave my hair with a little less volume...weighs it down just a bit.
But, I feel comfortable using this on my whole body because of the ingredients. And the price is very reasonable for such a large bottle.
Michal C.
Michal C.
Niles, IL
My first time trying EO. I love that it's a more natural product and it's multi use. I only use it as a body wash. The smell is okay. I know more natural products don't have a lot of perfumey scents. I think I just have to get use to it. I will try other natural body washes for more of a comparison.
Arnette R.
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I really love this product and love that it is natural. I tried it on my hair but didn't like the feeling after. I love it as a body wash and I'd repurchase again for that. I don't take bubble baths so this is really just a singular use product for me. The citrus and mint smell is great, I have a feeling I wouldn't like the other scents.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
My entire family has used this body wash for several years now and we love it! The ingredients are great and it lathers really well with no greasy residue.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my all time fave 3 in 1 soap! It smells amazing. My whole family uses it. I even use it to wash my puppies and their coat is so silky smooth
leanna a.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
I bought the lime strawberry coconut scent...it smells gross kind of plasticy! I was disappointed because I thought it would smell fruity. The soap is runny and just not my favorite to use. I will use it up but won't repurchase it.
Sinnead F.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I wanted so much to like this product but I just couldn't. The soap to me didn't get much lather and it took a lot of pumps for me to get an adequate amount for my hair even though I have short hair. Price seemed okay but maybe just a bit expensive.
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I bought this body was from my local Co-op. First off, this is the most gentle soap I've used. It has pleasant smell. During use you have to use more to get the same results as regular soap.
Shasta C.
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I haven't tried the soap, but I have used EO lotions and they smell terrific!