EO Bubble Bath

by EO® Products

Balancing & Renewing yu:  hot water The Japanese ritual of bathing places the emphasis on purification and relaxation - "mindful soaking" - a valued part of daily life.  The essential oils used in our Bath products enhance the hot water experience, and we hope they inspire you to create your own bathing ritual. Bubble Bath Plant nutrients formulated for a gentle, fragrant and naturally luxurious bubble bath. Rose Geranium essential oil helps calm and balance the senses, and the fragrant citrus essential oil blend stimulates clarity. Pure genuine and authentic essential oils. No artificial color or synthetic fragrance. No irritating sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates. Pure plant products. Essential oils are our inspiration.  We blend them with other plant-based ingredients to create personal care products for the whole body. Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EO Bubble Bath!
Meadowlakes , TX
This will put you right to sleep. I like to add epsom salts, coconut oil and vinegar to my bubble baths. The vinegar doesn't smell and the coconut oil gives skin an amazing sheen, while the bubble bath relaxes your whole body. Ah! I want to take a bath just thinking about this.
Hamden, CT
I trust this brand. The scent is amazing and my son seems to like it (he's 3 years old). A little more pricey than some brands but I like it and think it's worth the price.
Auburn, WA
I bought this at... wait for it... "Grocery Outlet!" They sell this line there, for an affordable price. Smells great, natural ingredients.
Stratford
Lavender helps sooth you and put you to sleep, deff something effective that will relax you and not to mention it’s affordable!
New Westminster, BC
This is my favourite bubble bath. It's made with clean and organic ingredients and the lavender scent is pure. It's bubbles up nicely and leaves skin feeling soft. A great addition to a relaxation ritual!
León
The serenity bubble bath relax me. And it smells like the paradise of bubbles :D haha really like it

Looking for your answer?