EO BodyLotionFrench Lavender uploaded by Ashley C.EO BodyLotionFrench Lavender uploaded by Ashley G.EO BodyLotionFrench Lavender uploaded by nadia h.

BY EO

Love That Lavender! French Lavender Essential Oil Is Healing And Nurturing. Oat Betaglucan Moisturizes And Soothes Irritated Skin And Promotes Skin Firmness. Rice Proteins Penetrate Deeply To Diminish Fine Lines. Vitamins E And A Improve Skin Elasticity With Powerful Antioxidants. Mango Seed Butter And Olive Wax Moisturize And Protect Skin. Organic Jojoba Oil Lightly Conditions Skin Restoring Softness Naturally. Organic Calendula, Chamomile And White Tea Botanicals Harmonize And Nourish Skin. A Nourishing And Protective Moisturizer That Applies Easily And Is Quickly Absorbed Leaving Skin Smooth And Soft.&Nbsp; Aromatic French Lavender Essential Oil Is Healing And Nurturing. Not Tested On Animals. Choose Wisely!&Nbsp; No Synthetic Fragrances, Only Pure Essential Oils. Please Recycle. This Bottle Is Made From 100% Recycled Content Made In Usa see more...

• Does anyone know if someone with Roscea Can use this product? My ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
I stumbled upon this product at a Whole Foods store because they had it in their bathroom. I was surprised at how well it absorbed into my skin. No greasy after feel at all. It smells wonderful too and really softens your skin. I totally love this product and bought it before I left the store. I'm thinking of getting the citrus lotion for morning and using this one for night. Simply a great product! Highly recommend!
Raquel D.
Raquel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most wonderful lotion ever! The lavender smell is so authentic that people actually say they smell lavender whenever I use the lotion in public (I keep a small supply in my purse for use as hand cream). I have fairly dry skin so super thick lotions only sit on the surface of my skin with very little absorbing the way that I need it to do. This lotion is the perfect consistency to absorb very easily into the skin but doesn't leave you feeling greasy and it has staying power. I have also tried their coconut lemon sent to and the formula is just as nice. I highly recommend this lotion for it's high-quality ingredients and performance.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is amazing! It literally has healed my dry skin! Plus the added bonus of having lavender essential oils in it which are great for healing :)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I borrowed a friends lotion and stumbled across this gem! I recently began enjoying lavender as it is calming and has a soft scent. This is not a super oily product yet leaves your skin well moisturized! I wish they had a travel size for on the go!
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I love using this on my baby as well.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone know if someone with Roscea Can use this product? My daughter has it and I don't want to chance making it worse for her