BY EO

Bath Remedy for Aches, Colds and Winter Blues Feel Better Soon Experience the soothing and calming ritual of a hot bath filled with the fragrant, therapeutic essential oils and organic herbal infusions to help relieve muscle aches, chills and the winter blues Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a warm, drying oil traditionally used medicinally as a decongestant and to releive aches, pains and chills. Arnica Montana, a mountain plant, has long been used to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness  Our bubbles are made from the most gentle, moisturizing and richly foaming ingredients available, safe and lovely for the whole family By now you probably know that we never use sodium laryl sulfates, synthetic fragrance or color, no animals are ever tested. We use minimal PET or PCR packaging and are working hard to reduce our environmental footprint. yu: hot water . The Japanese see more...

• Love this product line, but haven't trued their bath soaks yet. ...1 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin, will this hurt me? I know Eucalyptu...1 Answers
  • How much do you need to use?8 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Brianne R.
I received a sample of this with my order from an online health food store during cold and flu season. I was feeling achy and coming down with a cold, and it helped unstuff my nose and help me feel less achy so that I could get some sleep. I'd definitely buy it again!
Rachel W.
I love this stuff so much and it makes taking a bubble bath that much more enjoyable! Who says only kids can enjoy bubble baths, cause I love them and this product is definitely a go too for them. I would definitely recommend this!
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
Always great after a long and stressful day. I'm a huge advocate of baths as well as bath products. The eucalyptus in this always leaves me relaxed and feeling completely at ease. Without a doubt one of my favorites.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love this stuff, also helps when you are congested and helps you relax. And it's good to know that no harmful chemicals are in all the products from this company
Khushi P.
Amazing stuff! Bubble baths are so much fun and this makes a ton of bubbles without having to put too much in the bath. Smells great! Very relaxing!
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
Such a great product for family members feeling under the weather. The eucalyptus helps soothe congestion and helps a sick body feel better!
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love this bubble bath because it feels amazing in your skin while you're in the water and I love the smell of the mint
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
BUbble bath that smells like eucalyptus? I'm sold, this stuff is awesome and it so
Smoothing/calming
Lacie W.
Salem, OR
My favorite for sore muscles! Relaxing without being too harsh. Effects are long lasting.
Tanya M.
Monetta
I have used this product once and it makes your skin so soft soft the best out there
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert
How much do you need to use?
Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Are the bubbles foamy? Also is this safe for anyone?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I so wanna try this
Jules W.
Decatur
Wellness Guru Expert
I have pretty sensitive skin, will this hurt me? I know Eucalyptus can be a little strong sometimes.
Irie U.
Love this product line, but haven't trued their bath soaks yet. I typically use epsom salts. Does this help with muscle tension and pain?