Enzyme Exfoliant

by Tracie Martyn

Shop Tracie Martyn Enzyme Exfoliant. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I've never tried this brand, what do you like about it ?
Start your review of Enzyme Exfoliant!
Olena S.
King of Prussia
Enzyme Exfoliant uploaded by Olena S.
This mask is like a 15-minute facial in a jar.It instantly softens & brightens my complexion, minimizes pores.My makeup looks flawless after I use this mask.It has been such an enjoyable experience using this 2 in 1 multitasking product.
Dashka B.
Orlando
Absolutely obsessed now this is a really great product if you have an pigmentation issues. It has beads that exfoliate the skin slightly nothing to harsh. But what I really like is that you can use this as a mask, a cleanser and a scrub. My skin instantly looks fresher and rejuvenated after using this product!!! Absolutely obsessed!!!!!!
Megan V.
Mission, KS
Makes your skin have that perfect glow after a long week or night! It is effective as a spot treatment overnight also
Sadie M.
Carle Place, NY
This is hands down the greatest, most luxurious mask I have ever used on my face. I love everything about it from the color to the smell right down to how it makes my skin feel. I cannot recommend this product enough to anyone who seriously wants to improve their skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...