Enzymatic Therapy Vitamin D3

by Enzymatic Therapy

Dietary Supplement Supports Strong Bones, Teeth and a Healthy Immune System* Clinical studies have shown that increased intake of Vitamin D3 boosts calcium absorption.* Vitamin D3 provides a convenient way to increase intake of the bioactive form of Vitamin D as it promotes: Healthy bones and teeth* A strong immune system* Healthy cell growth and development* ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment. Laboratory Tested for purity, safety & performance. Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin.  This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Enzymatic Therapy Vitamin D3!
Maple Valley, WA
I use these daily and so does everyone else in my family. They are essential for us because we live in Washington (the rainy state) and only get natural vitamin D some summer days. My children like the taste I like the price.
Estill, SC
I have been using this for over a month and I do believe it is helping my immune system.Enzymatic therapy vitamins D 3-5.the taste isn't to bad.