BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

Vitaline L-Carnitine Clinically studied to support heart health Why is L-Carnitine important It helps provide energy for the body at a cellular level:L-carnitine is naturally found in food and synthesized in the body, where the heart and skeletal muscles rely on its ability to bring fatty acids into the cells, where it is used as fuel. Why use Vitaline L-CarnitineIt provides pure, clinically-studied L-Carnitine for your heart health: Nearly 70% of the energy needed for your heart is derived from fatty acid breakdown. Vitaline L-Carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cells, where it is burned for cellular energy where you need it most. see more...

Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I swear by L-Carnitine! When I am working out hard, it makes a huge difference! My personal trainer tuned me on to it because it truly helps burn fat. If you are lifting weights and doing cardio, then L-Carnitine is the perfect boost to help speed your results.
dayanna b.
St George, UT
I used this product for a few booth at first I felt great but as my body got used to it I felt no change, not a supplement you must have but if you have the extra cash it won't hurt to take it
Amanda D.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product for a quick pick me up. It gives you the energy you need to get through the day and helps burn fat not muscle.
Kayla B.
We use this as a supplement in some of our products at work and I had no idea what it was for! We don't use high levels of it.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
It gives me plenty of energy, great for a enery boost in the afternoon before your workout routine and helps to burn fat tissue
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
LO ESTOY USANDO Y DE VERDAD QUE ME HA AYUDADO A DEFINIR MAS LOS MUSCULO DE MI CUERPO COMBINADO CON EL EJERCICIO
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product to help mobilize fat. This will help make fat available to burn as energy if taken regularly.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this product. It's great. I got my sister using it. It doesn't taste bad. I use it all the time.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Great for giving you some energy before working out. and making sure that you burn fat not muscle or carbs