BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

Dietary Supplement The Smarter Probiotic™ Gets Where You Need it, When You Need it, Fast! Just one daily - take anytime No refrigeration Yeast Balancing Targeted Probiotics supports: Vaginal Health* Urinary Tract Health* Optimal Yeast Balance* Restore comfort with Pearls YB!* Yeast thrives in the intestinal tract, which can be vulnerable to overly-acidic pH levels, fast-food, stress and exposure to toxins-all elements of everyday life. Maintaining healthy pH balance in the face of these challenges can enhance yeast balance and help you rediscover comfort.* Pearls YB yeast-balancing probiotics provides superior strains clinically show to support pH, yeast balance, and vaginal and urinary health.* The breakthrough formula delivers active flora to create and intestinal environment that supports healthy yeast balance and allows you to live comfortably!* ETI is an FDA- see more...

Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. They're tiny and easy to take! I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I always look for extra small pills. I was having UTI symptoms and this along with 100% cranberry juice helped to clear them up. Now I take this for maintenance and so far so good. I usually have UTI symptoms on/off every few months, but not since I've been taking these. I currently don't have good insurance, so I can't afford to go to the doc every time I feel like I might have a UTI.

Thanks, PEARL YB, you're a keeper!!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
3 stars because I haven't used these yet but these seem really great. I have to try them out!
Shana C.
Shana C.
Roswell, GA
I had been having reoccurring yeast infections, odor, itching. Went to the Dr. she suggested I try a probiotics. So I researched for a small pill and stumbled upon this one along with the great reviews and decided to give it a try. I'm in love. Haven't had a problem since.