BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Powerful Immune Support* The Smarter Probiotic!™ Gets Where You Need it, When You Need it, Fast! The only probiotic with Activ-Ferrin™ Just one daily-take anytime No refrigeration Immune-Supporting Formula Lactoferrin & Probiotic Blend naturally: Supports you Immune System* Restores Digestive Health* Be Proavtive with Your Immune Health!* 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract, so healthy digestion helps boost the body s defenses.* For ultimate immune protection, you need the right probiotics to support your digestive tract s immune system, plus active lactoferrin, to strengthen your body s natural defenses.* Only Pearls Immune has both, and gives you the biologically active power of Active-Ferrin™.* Guaranteed Delivery! Stomach acid makes it difficult for unprotected probiotics and lactoferrin to maintain their i see more...

Review (1)
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this. For a long time I would have to run to the bathroom immediately. Everywhere I went I would be looking for bathrooms on the way to my destination. My stomach would react to spicy foods, greasy foods, dairy, etc. When my doctor suggested this I was skeptical. As it turns out it is the best choice I could have made. It is pricey but very much worth it.

back