BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

Dietary Supplement. Digestive Health. Promotes Safe, Comfortable Bowel Elimination*. Vegetarian Purity, Safety, and Performance Laboratory Tested *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
I've had issues with constipation since childhood and have tried every stool softener and laxative on the market. I've even tried changing my diet and nothing seemed to help and then I found this laxative blend and have learned how to use it in a manner that keeps me regular!
Tawni B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Will definitely help if you need a little help. No pun intended. Deafly want to drinking a lot of water with this. Where else you will feel kind of dehydrated. I would definitely buy again. Worth a try if you have issues.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Great brand. Vegetable laxative so definitely easier on the stomach. Works over night. But I still prefer natural Luke coconut in the raw
Kaylee W.
I would recommend this product . It meets and/or exceeds.... expectations...... worth buying for

Walmart