BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement extra-strength deglycyrrhizinated licorice Fructose-Free/Sugarless Great Tasting! Fast, soothing, digestive relief* Finally, a DGL that works fast and tastes great, too!* DGL Ultra extra-strength delgycrrhizinated licorice stimulates and accelerates the natural protective factors in the digestive tract, which helps relieve occasional stomach discomfort immediatley.* In DGL Ultra, the glycyrrhizin compound - associated with high blood pressure - has been removed. The potent 10:1 extract makes this product ultra-concentrated, which means it provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption.* It s chewable because saliva enhances the effect of DGL Ultra s natural compounds, and it tastes great simply to please your palate. For those watching their sugar intake, this formula is fructose-free! Try it today to experience maximum relief.* ETI is an FDA-register see more...

Review (1)
Jess R.
Providence , RI
Review for: Enzymatic Therapy DGL ULTRA, Chewable Tablets, German Chocolate, 90 ea more...
This stuff is a lifesaver if you have GERD or similar stomach issues. It helped me out when I was in a lot of pain and healing from a stomach ulcer. I still use it now if I start to feel some discomfort or before I have a meal that I think might irritate my stomach. I was also honestly surprised at how good the flavor is. Chocolate chewable tablets just sounds gross, but these are actually pretty good! I would recommend if you want some stomach relief and your normal acid reflux meds aren’t cutting it.