Enzymatic Therapy DGL-Fructose Free uploaded by Cayce L.

BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

Dietary Supplement. #1 DGL Brand!* Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice. DGL has become known as "The Lining Tamer" for a very good reason! Soothing relief for the stomach lining and digestive tract* Studies have shown that DGL helps relieve stomach discomfort immediately.*  It s chewable, because saliva enhances the effect of DGL s natural compounds.  In DGL, the glycyrrhizin compound-asociated with high blood pressure-has been removed. Put "The Lining Tamer" to work for You! ETI is an FDA-registered drug establishment. Vegetarian Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, corn, soy, dai. see more...

Cayce L.
These have honestly saved my life. I suffer from acid reflux, stomach ulcers, and high stomach acid levels. I take these with lunch and supper everyday for about two or three years now. They keep me from having heartburn and they drastically reduce my stomach acid. Absolutly love!
Kimberly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have especially but I've seen people use it and I've heard very good things are good for acid reflux it's very very good I would look into it