BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

Cranberry Supplement with Cran-Max® 1 Per Day ~ Extended Release for All-Day Protection* Clinically  shown to promote urinary tract health* 1 soft-chew = Antioxidants in 7 glasses of cranberry juice coctail* With the Cran Max® Advantage 1 tasty whole fruit chew for all-day protection Ultra-Concentrated Whole Cranberry Nutrients: 34 pounds of fresh cranberries yields one pound of Cran-Max Patented BioShield® Extended Release System: Delivers nurturing bioactives throughout the day* Clinically Studied: The first branded whole-cranberry supplement shown to promote bladder and urinary tract health* Up to 7 times more antioxidants and only 6% of the sugar found in one glass of the leading brand of cranberry juice cocktail* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or see more...

Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good stuff! I am prone to UTI's and I believe this has really helped in warding them off. I would rec this product to others who suffer from UTI's as well as those who want a good antioxidant product.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
Tastes pretty good and it's good for you. I love the taste of cranberries so this supplement is one that I actually look forward to taking.
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
I love the taste of canberries and this product is pretty good! I also like that it's good for you and you can take it on the go.
Ericka C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This product is fairly good my driend bought it for me to try it out and its actually pretty good