Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls Probiotics uploaded by Brian M.Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls Probiotics uploaded by Nicole T.

BY ENZYMATIC THERAPY

Dietary Supplement The Smarter Probiotic™ Gets Where You Need it, When You Need it, Fast! Just one daily - take anytime No refrigeration Active Cultures Use Daily for Relief from occasional: Gas & Bloating* Constipation* Get the goodness of yogurt without the fat, the calories or the spoon! This one-of-a-kind blend of probiotics guarantees delivery of active cultures where you need them.* Contains two vital cultures to increase healthy flora - L. acidophilus and B. longum* Needs no refrigeration, just take one daily Supports intestinal health; great for every day, and perfect when you travel* Acidophilus Pearls™ maintained 100% potency - 5x greater survival that 4 other leading brands based on percentage of label claim remaining after 2-hour exposure to simulated gastric environment. Acidophilus Pearls is also available in a 90-count blister pack. E see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie B.
I'm so sad I haven't known about these longer!!! I just finished my first box and ordered the High Strength ones to try those next. I was feeling constantly bloated and was having that pregnant looking belly after my first meal of the day that would last most of the day. These have fixed all of that! When I slack up on taking them, I notice a huge difference. Love love love!!
Adriana L.
I always use these. They help me with the bloating. I'm always bloated and they work really well. It's a must in my house to have stock of them.
Madi
I didn't notice much of a difference after a month of taking these, but they were very easy on my stomach compared to others I've tried!
Rachel L.
My favorite probiotic brand! Very effective! I noticed a difference in the way I feel after a couple of days of using them. They're super tiny so be careful when taking them out of the package. I make sure I keep stocked up on these and I highly recommend them. Give them a try!
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
I first started taking the Probiotic Pearls after a coworker suggested I try them to deal with stomach issues caused by antibiotics. The Pearls help your body rebalance the level of good bacteria in your gut. This aids in digestion, can help your immune system, and can prevent yeast infections after taking antibiotics. The Pearls are so tiny and easy to swallow. I now take them every day- my primary care doctor and my nutritionist feel that there are benefits to taking them. When I'm on antibiotics for an infection (or for a few weeks afterwards), I sometimes take 2 pearls per day. I've read/heard people say that probiotics can be taken before travel to help you avoid getting sick from the water/food in other countries, but I'm not about to test that out! I've raved about these so much, my parents started taking them and my mom even bought my brother and sister a package at Christmas. I've tried other brands of probiotics but the Pearls are my favorite.
Ashley J.
Beaverton, OR
My sister suggested i take these because I always complain about being bloated. I knew probiotics are great to take anyways for your immune system, controlling yeast and various other reasons. So I decided to buy them, they were on sale at our local health food store. And they worked amazing, I went all flu season without being sick, and I didn't ever have any bloating and it also helped my body to consistently stay regular. Highly recommend. And it's a better deal to get the 3 month supply!
Rita H.
I love these probiotic pearls! I find them way more effective than Activia, they are tiny so very easily placed in my bag. I take one every day and it has really helped with my digestion and immune system.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
My mom takes this. I have taken something like it before because of her suggestion. I think it can be very helpful for people with digestive issues. I just can't afford to buy them, and do pretty well cutting down sugar and dairy (except yogurt).
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I take these just to keep my immune system strong especially around cold season. Or if I am traveling overseas. These don't need to be refrigerated so are particularly great for traveling if your'e worried about getting sick from water, etc.
Michelle Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
There’s a number of reasons why I like it so much, but the main one is I just felt way more much better while taking it! My stomach felt great and I had a bit more energy than usual with the daily consistent consuming for 3 months.