BY ENZO MILANO

Heats Up to 160°C / 320°F Ceramic Tribostatic Heating. Ergonomic Design. Non-Stick Barrel. Heat Resistant Glove Included. Styling Tips DVD Included. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
The iron that started it all?! As far as clipless irons go, I think so! I always get a smooth, frizz free, curl when I use this one and the 25mm is the most versatile size you can get. Depending on the look you are going for you can take larger or smaller sections or you can twist the hair around the wand differently. Watch YouTube videos to get comfortable with using it, as that helps tremendously!
Erika B.
Mission hills, CA
I had never used a clipless curling iron, but after watching a youtube video, i realized this product is really easy to use. I am conflicted about this product. It curls really fast and the curls look really nice, but the tight curls became loose curls within an hour (which in my case, ended up looking like i never used the curler to begin with). I will try the product again and see if it works better when i use another styling serum or something like that.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I love this wand. It is the perfect size for flowing curls. It stays all day and my hair is very hard to curl. This brand is wonderful and it lasts very long. I have had mine for years and will continue to buy their products.
Mc'Keeya F.
This wand is perfect for huge bouncy curls or even tight curls. What ever curly look you guys are going are with this curling iron you most definitely achieve it.
Theresa G.
I have had my wand for about 3 years now and it is still going strong like if it was brand new. Excellent curler well worth the money.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love the wand. It gets hot but it slides through the hair effortlessly and doesn't burn. It stays hot and even on all sides.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Jackie M.
I love using my styling wand it leaves my hair soft as it was before I used heat on my hair I would defently recommend this to people because it give you great curls and for the price well worth it
Maria Jose G.
bogota
son demasiado buenas es mi pequeña pregunta? aunque podria decir que en una sala de belleza me mostraron la marca y me duro mucho mi peinado no se si fue por el fijador ooo
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Linh H.
Toronto, ON
Does it make curls last longer