BY ENZO MILANO

Ceramic Tourmaline Fused Beveled Plates. Professional Grade Ceramic/Tourmaline Plates. Tribostatic® Ceramic Heating Element. Cool Tip Feature Allows for Easy Handling. Spring Loaded Plates The latest addition to our innovative line of styling tools, featuring our patented Tribostatic® Ceramic Heating Element which maintains a consistent heat throughout the plates. The Gio® features ceramic plates fused with Tourmaline.  Tourmaline produces far-infared, which is a gentler type of heat that penetrates the hair shaft and straightens hair from the inside out.  Tourmaline also produces a high concentration of negat. see more...

Cecilia R.
I love this straightener I got in in a kit deal
Works really well
And when you close it tightly it vibrates
It doesn't leave your hair frizzy , leaves it really smooth!
I'd definitely recommend this straightener
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
I love this flat iron because I can make curl my hair and they come out very nice.
Mariya A.
South ruislip, Middlesex
This curling iron is good but its a bit on the pricey side, it straightens well and has the usual temperature settings. For the price i don't think its worth it because you can definitely find one for cheaper that does that same job!
Linh H.
Toronto, ON
This hair straightener is my all time fave beacuse when you use it it doesn't leave your hair frizzy it leaves it flat but voluminous, and it make amazing curls do i definitely recommend this
Hila B.
Love this flat iron because you can curl your hair in so many direction as well u can do a wavy style with ur hair
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? do you burn yourself with this? Can it make curls?
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Do I have to put any oils on my hair before I use it and how hot does this heat up??