Enzo Milano Gio Flat Iron 2

by Enzo Milano

This professional and stylish flat iron from Enzo Milano complements the Enzo brand promise of Professional Hair Tool innovation featuring the new Enzo HDH (High Definition Heat) Boost and Enzo Vibe technologies. Enzo HDH (High Definition Heat) Boost Technology gives you the extra heat needed for specialty treatments like Keratin and is also safe for thin or over-treated hair types. Enzo Vibe Technology allows for increased blood flow in the hand and wrist increasing productivity while decreasing the chance of Carpal Tunnel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Enzo Milano Gio Flat Iron 2!
Kelly C.
Las Vegas, NV
Enzo Milano Gio Flat Iron 2 uploaded by Kelly C.
Enzo Milano Gio Flat Iron 2 uploaded by Kelly C.
I am a hairdresser and this is the flat iron I use every day. My clients love their hair and so do I. It vibrates gently while using to remind you not to hold the iron too tightly and reduce stress on the stylist. It also curls hair very well second only to my Enzo Milano interchangeable wands. Definitely recommend. Just don't buy them from anywhere but the Enzo site so you don't get fakes. They are often copied but never matched or beat!
Elizabeth P.
Castle Hayne, NC
I have had this iron for a few years and am a proud supporter of Enzo Milano. However, the vibrating feature on this tool quit working not long after purchasing. That was a major interest upon purchasing.
Julia G.
Woodbridge , ON
Professional quality straightener. I love that it has different heat settings. I have very straight hair but sometimes some pieces get wavy or bent and the lowest heat setting is perfect for that. My mom who has wavy thick hair doesn’t even need the highest setting. Heats up in seconds.

Looking for your answer?